Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in DL?

Very, very busy! Christmas day is one of, if not, the very busiest day of the year. This year it falls on a Monday. I'm guessing the crowds will roll in on Friday and stay until after the new year. I wouldn't say its a bad time to go- the Christmas spirit at Disneyland can't be beat. But, you'll want to plan for long lines for both rides and food. I would probably make the trip a day or so longer to allow time to do everything. On the plus side, most all rides will be up and running, the entertainment schedule will be full, and the park will have long hours.

well I look at it, ya it will be busy but I will pick and chose what I wanna see and if I miss anything ( I am positive I will) that's ok, just the fact that I will be in Disney at Christmas is good enough for me. :cheer2:

Oh my heavens! Disneyland on Xmas day is scary! My family and I made the mistake of going to DL this past Xmas at the request of an out-of-town guest. I knew it would be busy, but I had completely underestimated the crowd. I'm a SoCal resident so I visit DL frequently - just never on Christmas Day. It was literally a sea of people at the ticket booths. One hour wait just to buy tickets (it was a last minute thing so we didn't have tickets prepared in advance). We spent most of the day either standing in line or negotiating the people traffic. A stressful experience I would not care to repeat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter