Christmas discounts above 50%

bluehen

Mouseketeer
Hi all;
I have a big light display and bought a lot of replacements at 50%. I would expand if I can get lights at 75% off. I was hoping to start a thread that alerts all us budget conscious Christmas fanatics to discounts above 50%.

Got a bunch of icicles at Home Depot today for 75% off. They still had a decent selection of Christmas stuff, including trees.

Got a bunch of icicles at Home Depot today for 75% off. They still had a decent selection of Christmas stuff, including trees.

Thanks HD had quite a bit of what I wanted. When the bill comes my wife may be a bit shocked.

I was shocked at how much my Target had left yesterday. I'm trying to be more responsible financially when it comes to my love for holiday decorations, so I didn't get any, but I did stock up on home goods! I found a bunch of febreeze air sprays, wax melts, air wick freshmatic sprays (with a free dispenser), and kleenex hand towels for 89 cents each!

I found some great discounts in the antique stores. One person had there stuff at 75 percent off. Found a piece that DH likes for only 5 dollars.

The Target near us went to 70% today. They were packing up stuff but I got a few bags of holiday Reece's and Snickers for DD to take to a party. I'm trying to use up my current stash of clearance paper but I did buy 3 little rolls last week.

Does Walmart ever discount their Christmas items?

We bought Christmas lights 300 count. It took 3 strands to wrap our Pine trees outside, so we bought 3 boxes. I bought wrapping paper, a few Christmas bags at Target. 70% off, plus another 5% off with Target Red Card.

We bought Christmas lights 300 count. It took 3 strands to wrap our Pine trees outside, so we bought 3 boxes. I bought wrapping paper, a few Christmas bags at Target. 70% off, plus another 5% off with Target Red Card.

Walmart always discounts. When I went on Friday they were at 50%, not sure if that has already changed or not. I got super cute decorations from there on clearance last year!

Walmart always discounts. When I went on Friday they were at 50%, not sure if that has already changed or not. I got super cute decorations from there on clearance last year!
Good to know. My dog gets a haircut tomorrow, and I have one hour. I didn't want to go there, if there was no discounting.

Bought another (#7) Christmas Tree at Walmart last week for 50% off, everything was half off.

My walmart was 75% OFF yesterday. I called ahead and asked first. I got some good deals, especially on ornaments as I want to start decorating the cedar trees that line our road.

My Target went 90% off today. Candy and beauty items were 70% off. Some of the new Hearth and Hand products were also 90% off and included gift bags, gift wrap, ribbon, ornaments and cookie cutters.

I went to a couple of Target stores today. They were 90% off with candy 70% off. Not a lot there, but bought several things in the dollar zone at 10 cents and 30 cents, great junk for kids Valentine's day gifts. Rite aid, however, was my big score. They are at 75% off. I bought shampoo sets for $2.50 a box. I think we are good for the year. I also bought several big ticket items regularly $100 at $25. Fun day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter