CHRISTMAS DINNER in disney?

DISNEY4XMAS

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone
I just want to start off saying this site is great I am finding a lot of helpful hints here.
My family and I are going to be in Disney over the xmas break and I am wondering where is a good place to eat Xmas dinner. I have three kids ages 5, 7,and 13. I am looking for something very family oriented. The people in the reservation phone line suggested that we dine at the liberty tree tavern, But I am open to other suggestion..!!!
thanxs
steph disney4xmas

Let me be first to say :welcome: to the Dis!!

We'll be spending our first Christmas in WDW this Dec.
I'm curious for responses too!
I've been planning on trying to make an ADR at LTT.
We've eaten there several times (last time was May 14) and really enjoy it there!

As it gets closer to the time, be sure to check out the menus here:
http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menus.htm
SInce most all the TS have set menus. We did not realize this the first time we went for Christmas and ate at WCC and none of us liked the dinner:( ALso be sure to make your reservations WELL in advance for Chrsitmas!

Welcome!!

i found a list here on this web site that gives places to eat and if they have a special menu for christmas or not. on home page there is a link to mickey xmas party and from there I just followed links i keep trying to paste the link in here but it gives me an error.
I am new to this so where is the WCC?

I was told on june 25 or 26 is the soonest but using the priority seating guid here it isn't until later, I forgot the date that it said but it was like a week later.

When we went for Christmas years ago we had Christmas dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern! We usually go in November and have Thanksgiving there. It is a great place for these two holidays!

The past two years, we've had our Christmas Day dinner at Whispering Canyon. Their special Christmas meal is great! For Christmas Eve, we recently have eaten at California Grill (early seating with our kids reduced the stress of taking them to a "nice" restaurant) and Kona Cafe. For Christmas brunch, we've gone to Chef Mickey's (a dud!!) and Crystal Palace (wonderful!).

We're going for our first Christmas there this year, and probably planning Liberty Tree Tavern. MK is apparently very busy - DD told me she plans to get up at 630am so we can make it to the park early. :coffee: She's a planner!

ok so I have another question! At the Liberty Tree tavern what kind of menu do they have on xmas night. I did find the menu on here but it doesn't give much for details? Do they have roast beef? Turkey? Ham?
We are not big turkey fans so looking for something else beside turkey

We were thinking of trying to get ADR for 1900 Park Fare for Christmas day and going to try and get Le Cellier with CP for X-Mas Eve.

We were at Disney for Christmas in 2004 and we ate at CG. It also allowed us to be right at the MK afterwards. We loved it. ;)

The past two years, we've had our Christmas Day dinner at Whispering Canyon. Their special Christmas meal is great! For Christmas Eve, we recently have eaten at California Grill (early seating with our kids reduced the stress of taking them to a "nice" restaurant) and Kona Cafe. For Christmas brunch, we've gone to Chef Mickey's (a dud!!) and Crystal Palace (wonderful!).

Are you saying the food was no good? Do you remember what they have for their Christmas Brunch?

Thanks

Charleyann

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter