• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas Days?

katyblue04

Mouseketeer
Hello,
I read something once about WDW and it said on select dates they do Christmas Days (or something like that) and there is fake snow that falls and some other special Christmas things. :cold:

Is this a real event and is something like this offered at Disneyland? Is there a website where I could learn more and what dates it would be? I'm moving to CA in September, and planning to visit DL in early December.

Thanks!
-Katy

We were there in early December last year and the firworks at closing time concluded with fake snow being blown from the tops of speaker stands and light poles.

There was only a light dusting of it - not enough to cover the ground, but it looked cool when the lights hit it.

I think they do it daily from around the second week of November through the Christmas Holidays. It is actually a soap mixture and after the fireworks it comes down on Main Street and around the castle and over by the lights in New Orleans Square for ten minutes or so. Pretty neat! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter