Christmas Day with park reservation

BingoJoe

Mouseketeer
Hello,

We have a Magic Kingdom reservation for Christmas Day, and also an 8.30 dining reservation inside the park.

We would prefer to have breakfast at The Grand Floridian but in previous years I believe it was important to get into Magic Kingdom early before the park filled up and they closed it.

Is this the same for 2021 or am I safe to drop the reservation inside the park and change it to the Grand?

I think with park reservations you're less likely to be boxed out of the park unless you're hopping there in the PM.

Hello,

We have a Magic Kingdom reservation for Christmas Day, and also an 8.30 dining reservation inside the park.

We would prefer to have breakfast at The Grand Floridian but in previous years I believe it was important to get into Magic Kingdom early before the park filled up and they closed it.

Is this the same for 2021 or am I safe to drop the reservation inside the park and change it to the Grand?

How do you have a reservation that is more than 60 days out?

You can book 60 days out from the day of your arrival, for the next 10 days. If you were arriving 12-20, you could start booking today for 12-20 plus 10 days after that. So their arrival date must allow that. I arrive on 12-23, my booking window opens on Sunday. Hoping to score Liberty Tree on Christmas Day!

Hello,

If you have an actual park reservation (not just a dining reservation) for MK, you are fine. It's the people who don't have a MK park reservation and want to hop after 2 pm who may encounter difficulty with closures.

Guests staying at a WDW resort get a 60 day prior to check-in +10 dining reservation perk. We will be there that week as well and I made ADRs for my entire trip days ago.

We have park reservation for Christmas day also at MK. I am not planning on going until late morning. We will have a Christmas breakfast in the room and open Santa presents and relax a little that morning before heading to the parks. It's my understanding that the park reservation guarantees you can get into that park that day.

My on site arrival date is 12/23 but in my disney experience the dates are greyed out until 10/23.

That's only 60 days. Is something not right for me?

My on site arrival date is 12/23 but in my disney experience the dates are greyed out until 10/23.

That's only 60 days. Is something not right for me?
Today is October 22nd. 31 days in October. 30 in November. I believe your window to start booking will be this Sunday, the 24th.

Edit: My arrival day in MK is December 22nd, and I believe my window starts tomorrow, which is why I”m pretty sure this is correct.

Today is October 22nd. 31 days in October. 30 in November. I believe your window to start booking will be this Sunday, the 24th.

Edit: My arrival day in MK is December 22nd, and I believe my window starts tomorrow, which is why I”m pretty sure this is correct.

Got it, thanks.

Thanks everyone, moved my breakfast to the Grand Floridian. Finger's crossed!

Will be nice to be able to stay in bed until a little later and still get in as well. Eating at 9.30 instead of 8.30 now.
Keep in mind you should have no issue getting IN to MK, GETTING there will be a different story.
Traffic will still be heavy. Give your self plenty of time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter