• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas Day Dinner

Lizbelem

Earning My Ears
Hello,
My family and I will be in Orlando for Christmas this year, staying 3 days at Disney and 4 at Universal. Christmas Day we will be staying at Hard Rock Hotel and was wondering where we should eat dinner for a special Christmas dinner? It’s my husband and I and my 3 young kids, but we would like something a tad bit more upscale than your typical Applebees type of dining. I would like to stay on Universal property. Thanks for any advice!

The Kitchen at the Hard Rock is popular holiday buffet tradition.
I went last year and enjoyed but felt the price was high .
I would make a reservation just in case … while you wait for better suggestions.

I’d say the kitchen too. And make sure you make reservations when they open to get the time you want.

When we were there over Christmas, we had Christmas dinner at Margaritavile, we did make reservation, and we had to hold hands, as CityWalk was a packed sea of people. And my kids were were older teens then. All restaurants are jammed that time of year. Rarely saw any place take any walk ups. We made reservations for every dinner and one breakfast we were there. We had stayed at Royal.

So, with your younger kids, I’d eat where you are staying. And personally, my family really likes the Kitchen. We have had breakfast and many dinners there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter