Christmas Cruise

KLM065

Earning My Ears
:smooth: I am surprising my family with a disney cruise from December 20th thru the 27th. I have arranged for one of Santa's elves to deliver a "Santa-Gram" that will contain a clue and lead to additional clues until we reach our destination. I have 2 daughters ages 7 & 13 and one son age 11. Since this will be our first cruise I would appreciate any suggestions or tips.

KLM065 -

Welcome to the DIS Boards and congratulations on one of the loveliest Christmas surprises I have heard of - I know your family will love it. First of all - You have come to the right place for information on everything. I have been a member of the DIS for 4 years now and you won't find a more genuine and caring group of people.

We are also cruising on the Magic over Christmas as are several other DIS'ers!! We have started our own thread so please use this link to join us. We can share planning ideas, best tips and simply get to know each other a bit and share the excitement. We are all strangers to one another except our link through the DIS.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=412058

This will be my family's 4th DCL cruise and I can't tell you what a great time you will have. If you use the link above, you will find other links to two of my favorite websites with additional information (like Navigators -the daily schedules, menus and excursions).

Please feel free to ask any questions as we are all here to help each other and have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter