• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas crowds

zeferjen

Mother Knows Best
For 2021, any predictions on what day would be the least crowded to visit between 12/24 and 12/31? Tia

Really hard to say, last year during Christmas DLP was closed. So there is not really any reference. My thoughts are it mainly depends on whether or not the Pass Sanitaire will get an extension, in addition to will DLP increase the visitors threshold.

Before Covid this was one of the busiest periods of the year as basically every European country has their Christmas school break. I would not advise it for a first visit, but if it's your only option: a busy Disney park is better than no Disney park?
If shows are allowed again, Mickey's Big Band and the Christmas parade are among the best entertainment DLP has.

Last edited:
Crums that's a hard one to predict! Obviously Xmas Eve will be busy. If it were me I'd give the 29th a whirl. 31st would be cool but I expect v busy.

Judging from the crowds right now (I’m in the park at the moment) I’m guessing it will be as busy as it could possibly be with any crowd restrictions because of covid.

For 2021, any predictions on what day would be the least crowded to visit between 12/24 and 12/31? Tia

The answer would be simple, from the range you mention: 26, 27, 28 and 29 will all be quite busy, but will be the less crowded days. 24, 25, 30, 31 and Jan 1st will be incredibly busy. NYE is great in DLP but you need the extra party ticket. They usually do lots of stuff for people not staying for the party, but they havent announced anything yet for this year except for the special NYE party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter