Christmas Clearance 2019

On Saturday Walgreens was 50% off with an extra free item with every four items purchases. Free item was the lowest value of the five. Many slippers were still available. I picked up 3 9pk boxes and 2 12pk white shirt boxes for around $14.

I did well at Walgreens too. Got 4 Gillette razor sets with lotion and soap for 20.00 with a 5.00 coupon back in points and got 5 bags of candy for 10.49 which I will bring to work

I got everything I needed at Walmart today. 75% off and still aisles of stuff.
I got new tinsel for my tree (my tinsel was ripping into pieces, so needed all new stuff), 5 rolls of wrapping paper (2 holiday, 3 non-holiday), 4 gift card holders (realized I need these each year now), new gift tags (which match the holiday wrapping - Santa has standards:)), new ornament hangers (I used up my paperclip supply this year), and an outdoor staked sign (my neighbors have them, and I wanted one). I spent about $12 on holiday and am happily set for next year.

My target went to 90% Off today but not much left. Did find a men’s XL Christmas shirt with the Toy Story aliens on it hiding in the boys clearance section. It came out to 94¢ after Target Circle (Cartwheel) discount.

Targets near Minneapolis are 90 with food at 70, but in SE Wisconsin, everything is 70. Dollar spot items aren't ringing up and holiday wrap comes up at full price. It's weird.

Targets holiday blankets and sheets are not part of the sale. Went to the register with a Mickey and Minnie in Christmas hats Sherpa blanket and it came up regular price with only 10% Off if you used Target Circle. I wonder when those items will go on clearance?

Targets near Minneapolis are 90 with food at 70, but in SE Wisconsin, everything is 70. Dollar spot items aren't ringing up and holiday wrap comes up at full price. It's weird.
Targets holiday blankets and sheets are not part of the sale. Went to the register with a Mickey and Minnie in Christmas hats Sherpa blanket and it came up regular price with only 10% Off if you used Target Circle. I wonder when those items will go on clearance?
I had similar experience today. I went to one of my local MO targets that dropped to 90 but I had to check every item and ended up saying no to a lot of stuff because it wasn't actually marked down. Pajamas were only 30 or 50 off if that. I did get a cute Mickey minnie sweater for my dd6 for 1.99

Loving the Mickey hat! Is that an ornament?

Yes, That's an ornament. It lights up when you push a button. Plus I fixed my spelling error. It was late last night when I posted and I can't spell on a good day. HaHa

My Target was 70% off, yesterday. (Sunday).
I got about 10 Christmas bags at .75.
1 dozen small bows
1 set of Christmas Finger puppets for the bath tub for the grandchildren.

I was looking for cupcake tins and baking supplies, but everything was sold out. I will have to try after Valentine's Day. I remember one year, I got a bunch of Reynolds Saran Wrap Christmas decorated wrap for like .35 a roll. Nothing like that.

I picked up a Birthday card for my grandson who is turning 2. When I got home, I looked at my receipt and saw the card was $5.00. I want to take it back, cards are so expensive. My fault for not looking at the price. I need blue lights for outside. Maybe have to try Walmart after work.

I went to our Walmart yesterday to look and see what they had left. It's a crappy Walmart to begin with, but everything was a complete disaster. Food was at 50% off and everything else was 75%. For some reason our Walmart a while ago took down all the self scanners, so you really have no idea what prices anything was! Employees said you have to get the Walmart app and then try to scan the upc with their app. All that did was give an online price which didn't even match the in store prices. Total PITA! I left with nothing.

I went to Target earlier this week to look for Christmas clearance stuff -- it was 90% off, but the selection was poor. They had some ugly wrapping paper with a superhero whom I couldn't identify. A few beat-up candles. No candy. They had maybe 20 baby/toddler outfits that would've only been about $1 each, but I didn't need those. I bought some bath bombs.

I happened to go to Target again today, and I walked by to see if anything was left -- nope, nothing. It's all Valentine's stuff now.

It seems like a lot of places around here started discounting 50% before Christmas this year. Everything was completely picked over by the 26th

That's what I've found around here as well. There wasn't much at all when I was browsing. I did buy some boxes and ribbon (Ocean State Job Lot) and some Christmas socks (Walmart). I also replaced some outdoor bows for 50% off (CVS).

I went to Target yesterday and there wasn't too much left in th Christmas. There was quite a bit of candy left, but I really didn't need any chocolate, so I left it. On an end cap in toys, there was a Melissa and Doug wooden nativity set. I scanned it on the self scanner and it came up "Item not found". I took it to the front and it did come up in the register, but for full price of $23.99. I told the cashier that I didn't want it because I thought maybe it would be on sale since it was a nativity. He called over the manager who scanned it again with a little handheld scanner and said it was an online only return that should not have even been put on the shelf, so to go ahead and sell it to me for 90% off. I got it for $2.39. My sister is planning to have a baby in the next year or so, so I'll just save it until she has a little one and give it to him/her for their first Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter