~Christmas CARD Exchange-Sign-up!~CLOSED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
The Christmas card exchange is now open! We are starting sign ups early so that for you crafters who would like to create homemade cards may get a head start. And if you are planning on purchasing your cards, you can be on the lookout for cards as they come out.
You may send out a homemade card, or a store bought card.

***SIGN UPS WILL BE TILL SUNDAY 11/1. NAMES WILL BE GIVEN BY TUESDAY 11/3. YOU MAY SEND OUT YOUR CARDS IN THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER AS SOON AS YOU GET YOUR PALS/LIST OF PARTICIPANTS FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WILL BE SENDING TO EVERYONE. PLEASE POST ON THIS THREAD SO THAT I KNOW WHO IS SENDING OUT THEIR CARDS, AND AS YOU RECEIVE THEM. *Ex. I have sent off my cards. I Received a card today from Lisa36.

*ALSO THIS YEAR SINCE THE LIST WILL BE SENT OUT BEFORE THANKSGIVING, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEND OUT SOME THANKSGIVING CARDS, FEEL FREE TO DO SO. THIS IS NOT REQUIRED IN JOINING THIS EXCHANGE, BUT JUST A WAY TO ADD A SMILE ONTO A FELLOW DISers FACE. SOME OF OUR FRIENDS SUCH AS THOSE IN CANADA HAVE ALREADY CELEBRATED THANKSGIVING, BUT THEY CAN CELEBRATE THANKSGIVING DURING THE SAME TIME AS US, OR YOU CAN SEND A FALL CARD.

Send your cards out by-Wednesday 11/18!

Each person who signs up, will send out 5 cards. *Internationally exchangers will be able to join in as well, and their names will be mixed in, so you may be sending to someone that is not in the states. The postage is just a bit higher, so please look at your addresses carefully when you get the list.
Or if you wish to send to EVERYONE on the list, you can do so as well. Children are more than welcome to join in on this exchange. Along with the name, and address, please include their age, and gender. *Kids do love to receive mail as well, and this is a fun exchange for them to join in on.
To sign up, please title your pm-Christmas Card Exchange., and pm me your info. :santa:

Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
Would you like to send out to just 5 DISers, or to everyone on the list?

******PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP IF YOU WILL FOLLOW THROUGH. IF YOU WILL BE AWAY DURING ANY TIME OF THE EXCHANGE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO THAT I KNOW YOU ARE NOT MISSING IN ACTION******

Last edited:

How do I private message?

Thanks!

Elizabeth

You will have to get more posts...think it was in the range of 10 or 20. Then you will be able to send me a pm-(private message). Just click on my user name on the left, and it will give you the pm option. Come, and join us on the QOTD-(Question of the Day), and the Poll of the Day thread on this forum.

Anyone else? I will be closing sign ups in about 30 minutes, and info. will be sent out by Tuesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter