~Christmas CARD Exchange-Sent/Rcvd.~

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
I had sent everyone their mailing list. Please post here once your cards are mailed out, and as your cards are received. Please mail your cards out by Wednesday 11/18. Have fun! :santa:

Thank you for i have :
received a christmas card from toystory1130
received a thanksgiving card from Citrus Splash
received a Christmas card from ddlgwar
received a christmas card from DisneyCP2002
received a Christmas card from Corey

Last edited:

Mailed out cards and have received card Thanksgiving card from citrus splash
Received cards frommom2cookies,Gi19 Corey Feldman and Elizabeth Atwood

Last edited:
Thank you Elizabeth for the nice Thanksgiving card! And thank you Lisa, for the cute Mickey card! Happy holidays ladies!

Thank you to Corey, Dania, and Lisa for the beautiful Christmas cards which are proudly displayed on my pantry door.

Another thank you to Elizabeth for the Thanksgiving card.

I received a Thanksgiving card from Citrus Splash. Cool! Thanks! :)

I forgot to update that my cards were sent out Wednesday evening. Hope they make it to everyone! :)

I received some cards today. So I figured that I should double check the "Mail by" date....Oh dear! Will work on them today! Sorry! Not paying attention. Please forgive me!

Received more cards today-All so pretty from Kogo, Citrus splash and Disneywalle. Disneywalle-one of may favorite quotes-from my favorite movie. Definitely something we all need to remember- It's a Wonderful Life !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter