Christmas at the most magical place on Earth - Dec '12 TR - Upd 3/28 x3

bless their little hearts that they slept through the whole M&G!! awww... were they mad when they found out what they missed lol?

We found out during this trip that those boys can sleep through almost anything ;) They werent upset about missing out on the characters.

Oh my gosh - I can't believe they slept through the whole M&G!! It's so cute! I love how the characters added to the fun in your pictures!!:goodvibes

I was a little sad they slept through the whole M&G, but I just told the Photopass photogs that I wanted to wheel them up to be in one of the group pictures at the end. We ended up with several pics like that with characters doing the "shhhh" thing...or us doing it as you will later see in the TR.

Sorry about the disappointing lunch at LTT. I was thinking to myself, I wonder why they weren't offered anything else since most of them didn't seem to eat their food? It's really amazing how a server can make or break a dining experience, as we learned first hand at 'Ohana. You kind of have to wonder how the meal might have gone with a different server. :confused3

I am totally with you on Photobucket, I HATE the new updates! I'm actually on the lookout for another photo hosting site because I really just can't stand it. It has been reorganizing my pictures on me too, and I have sent several complaints to them since they even started testing the new site.

How adorable that the littles slept through the M&Gs!! I love the two photos of the big kids and the characters shushing over the sleeping boys. :lovestruc

LTT was a true disappointment on that particular day. I wonder how things would have been different had we not checked in early :confused3

Photobucket is killing me with always freezing up. Drives me nuts! It also resized all my recent uploaded pics and no matter what I do, it wont save them the right way --- so, I uploaded the other half of the trip pictures to Flickr. Once I can get through this current day that I am working on in the TR, all the rest of my pics are on Flickr, so we will see how that goes.

We have quite a few pics of characters or us "shushing" over the little boys. They are all so cute.

all caught up! loving your TR!!!

Aww, thank you :goodvibes

I've enjoyed reading your TR and seeing your pictures so far. You have a goregeous family.

My mouth is watering reading about your meals, I can't believe how much your kids eat. My girls are so picky and barely eat anything. I'm dreading paying adult prices for my oldest when she eats so little.

We are trying to decide whether we want to go over Thanksgiving or right before Christmas (12/18-12/26). I'm leaning toward Christmas but the thought of it being really really crowded scares me. I feel better after seeing how much you were able to get done.

Thank you so much, I am glad you are enjoying the TR :goodvibes

We certainly ate a lot of food, and there is much more to come. My kids can certainly eat...that is for sure!

I think you can make Christmas manageable as long as you are willing to get to the parks early. We got so much done -- even on Christmas Eve morning at MK by arriving close to park opening. Park opened at 7am that morning, and we were there by 730am -- and we got so much done in those first few hours. My advice, utilize am EMH, have a good plan for FP and just have fun.

Note to self: make ADR at LTT for lunch, then order only dessert! That ooey gooey cake looks amazing and I've heard people rave about it on the dining boards, but its a pity everything else was disappointing. Its cool to hear about the rides you guys enjoyed, I definitely am putting Monsters Inc Laugh Floor higher on my priority list for the next trip!

Note to self: make ADR at LTT for lunch, then order only dessert! That ooey gooey cake looks amazing and I've heard people rave about it on the dining boards, but its a pity everything else was disappointing. Its cool to hear about the rides you guys enjoyed, I definitely am putting Monsters Inc Laugh Floor higher on my priority list for the next trip!

Yes, the Ooey Gooey Toffee cake is simply amazing!! Love that stuff!

Monster's Inc Laugh Floor is so much fun! We enjoy it everytime we are there.

Day 4, Part 6 Finishing up at MK

Jaxon needed to go potty before our ride on Dumbo, so Bo took him. In the meantime, I took a few pictures near Storybook Circus. I just love the theming here -- so adorable!!

DSCN0666.jpg

DSCN0665.jpg

DSCN0664.jpg

DSCN0663.jpg

About 525pm we used our FP for Dumbo & Barnstormer. We showed Hunter & Harper where to meet us if they finished before we did, however, since Dumbo had NO line, we assumed we might finish before them. We made it over to park the stroller, and walked through the line and as we started flying with Dumbo, we saw Hunter & Harper already finished and waiting for us.

I rode with Jaxon, while Evan rode with Bo.

DSCN0669.jpg

DSCN0670.jpg

The little boys had a great time on Dumbo and were excited to ride it again in a few days, and Hunter & Harper had a great time on Barnstormer. They asked to be seated in the back, and were.

We promised the kids we would get them a snack from Big Top Souvenirs after we finished riding, so I went inside to pick them out something. Hunter had requested a caramel apple, and Harper wanted a Minnie marshmallow wand and I was going to get the boys a cookie of some sort.

DSCN0673.jpg

Everyone enjoyed their snacks, so now we were off to Big Thunder Mountain, but first, I had to get this one last picture. It was so funny to me!

DSCN0674.jpg

The most beautiful castle...ever!

DSCN0675.jpg

We went and got our Rider Swap ticket and then I went and rode first with Hunter & Harper. We had to wait a few minutes in line. After a 10-15 minute wait, we were riding. Hunter rode with another single rider (but was seated behind me) & I rode with Harper. Last time we were at WDW, Harper hated this ride. Amazing what a few years will do as she loves this ride now.

Bo took some pictures while waiting for us.

DSCN0680.jpg

DSCN0678.jpg

DSCN0683.jpg

After we got off BTMRR, Bo got in line and rode again with Hunter & Harper using our Rider Swap. Hunter again rode with another single rider. I took the little boys to the bathroom and by the time I got back, they were done with the ride.

We had about 40 min before the park was closing to day time guests. We stopped in a nearby gift shop and looked around a few minutes. We bought the little boys a car each, Hunter & Harper didnt find anything in this store they wanted, so we started heading back up to the HUB to get a picture in front of the castle before we headed out.

DSCN0685.jpg

DSCN0690.jpg

DSCN0693.jpg

Photo0207FourBySix.jpg

DSCN0696.jpg

I just love the holiday balloons!!

DSCN0697.jpg

We were out of MK a couple minutes before 7pm and on our way to the Contemporary for dinner. All in all, a very productive day at MK before the crowds would be coming in over the weekend.

** I just went back in and added Buzz Lightyear ride photos to Day 4, Part 4 post. Darn Photobucket -- quit rearranging my photos!! Also I might have forgotton to write this down on my trip notes that we did this...oops! **

Up next, Chef Mickey

Day 4, Part 7 Contemporary Resort & Chef Mickey

We took the monorail over to the Contemporary Resort after finishing out the day at MK. We had some time before our Chef Mickey ADR, so we decided to look at the Christmas decorations for a few minutes before we checked in.

Gingerbread Christmas tree

DSCN0772.jpg

DSCN0771.jpg

DSCN0764.jpg

These cute little guys were doing a M&G, but their line had been cut off by the time we got there.

DSCN0766.jpg

The GIANT Mickey head Christmas wreath

DSCN0768.jpg

I went ahead and checked in about 10 minutes early for our 730pm ADR. We were told to go back and take our picture.

Wreath near check in area

DSCN0708.jpg

Photo0216FourBySix.jpg

After the picture we went to the waiting area and waited a few more minutes before our buzzer went off, so in the meantime I took a few more pictures.

DSCN0704.jpg

DSCN0763.jpg

DSCN0710.jpg

Up next, dinner at Chef Mickey

Day 4, Part 8 Chef Mickey

On the evening of December 21, we had a 730pm ADR for Chef Mickey.

We had to be out of MK by 7pm as the last MVMCP of the year was taking place that night. Bo wanted to just ride the monorail over instead of walking.

We arrived at CR just a few minutes after 7pm, and after checking out the holiday decorations, we went and checked in about 720pm. They handed us our buzzer and sent us over for our picture. Afterwards, we went to sit down and just a few moments later our buzzer was going off. We were seated about 745pm.

Our waitress came by and took our drink orders and told us to hold off since Minnie was only 2 tables away. After Minnie we had a few minutes before the next round of characters would be by.

DSCN0723.jpg

I helped Jaxon get his plate and there was a line of people, so I apologize that again, I do not have buffet pictures.

My plate was NOT very exciting -- I warn you now!! There was not a whole lot that sounded good (until I got to the dessert area ;))

My plate consisted of...BBQ chicken, carrots, parmesean mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, chicken nuggets and a roll. I was so ashamed of my plate (and quickly inundated by characters) that I did not get a picture of my exciting plate until after I had already eaten some. Apologies!!

The BBQ chicken was just ok - a bit dry in my opinion. The mashed potatoes were good. The macaroni and cheese was fine. The carrots were fine. The chicken nuggets were fine. The roll was ok.

I see you all rushing out to book ADRs right now with my stellar review :lmao:

No, I wasnt expecting much with this meal. We were doing it for the kids. They had a great time and thats all that mattered.

DSCN0745.jpg

Thankfully the desserts were good!! :thumbsup2

My dessert plate Oreo "mouse", carrot cake, banana cream pie, bread pudding. I didnt care for the Oreo "mouse" (but I am wishy-washy on chocolate), but I did enjoy the carrot cake, banana cream pie and bread pudding.

DSCN0748.jpg

Bo's dessert plates Oreo "mouse", banana cream pie & I cant remember (and didnt write down what that other one was) & then a plate of bread pudding.

DSCN0746.jpg

DSCN0747.jpg

I dont have the receipt for this meal, so I cant provide an accurate total. 6 TS credits used.

Would we return?? For the characters, yes. For the food, well...I guess as long as my kids request this meal we will have to find something here to eat. I think we may try breakfast next time though.

Mickey arrived a few minutes after Minnie.

Hunter proving you are never too old to hug the mouse!

DSCN0714.jpg

Jaxon was being shy :rolleyes:

DSCN0711.jpg

DSCN0715.jpg

Next, Goofy came by to visit

DSCN0721.jpg

Then Pluto

DSCN0726.jpg

DSCN0727.jpg

And finally, Donald

DSCN0733.jpg

We saw a few of the characters coming around a second time just as we were finishing up dinner, so we stuck around for a few more minutes.

DSCN0750.jpg

Jaxon was being shy again

DSCN0759.jpg

After dinner, we decided to take a picture in the area where Chip & Dale were meeting earlier in the evening.

DSCN0770.jpg

Up next, a brief visit to Epcot

What a great update! I agree the food at Chef Mickey's is well ummm ok- but the characters are worth it! We enjoy breakfast there as its basic Disney breakfast food :)

I think almost everyone goes to Chef Mickey's for the Characters first and the food second... It looks like your desserts were good though...:thumbsup2

Sorry about Liberty TT... (although again it looks like dessert came to the rescue...:goodvibes) I've had one really great experience there and one not so hot... I think it's a really atmospheric space and there are no other sit downs on that side... I'd like to see Disney take that restaurant more seriously... It could be a really nice show case for American foods...

Awww... Little E & J were totally out for the meet and greet... well there'll be other times and they needed the power nap...:goodvibes Love those version of the characters though... & that whole Circus area is really whimsical and photogenic... I like how they repurposed the barnstormer into the ...hmmm... wow what are they calling it... the Great Goofini something...:scratchin

:surfweb:

What a great update! I agree the food at Chef Mickey's is well ummm ok- but the characters are worth it! We enjoy breakfast there as its basic Disney breakfast food :)

I think we will try bkfst at CM in Oct. The atmosphere is so fun!

I think almost everyone goes to Chef Mickey's for the Characters first and the food second... It looks like your desserts were good though...:thumbsup2

Sorry about Liberty TT... (although again it looks like dessert came to the rescue...:goodvibes) I've had one really great experience there and one not so hot... I think it's a really atmospheric space and there are no other sit downs on that side... I'd like to see Disney take that restaurant more seriously... It could be a really nice show case for American foods...

Awww... Little E & J were totally out for the meet and greet... well there'll be other times and they needed the power nap...:goodvibes Love those version of the characters though... & that whole Circus area is really whimsical and photogenic... I like how they repurposed the barnstormer into the ...hmmm... wow what are they calling it... the Great Goofini something...:scratchin

:surfweb:

The desserts were definately the high point of CM! We will continue to eat there because the kids do enjoy it for the character interaction.

I dont know what was going on with LTT that particular day. I think it was just a fluke, but unfortunately, we wont be eating there for a while.

Evan & Jaxon were very much OUT for that M&G. We figured for sure they would wake up for Goofy & Donald at least...but no! The Storybook Circus is super cute -- I just love it! Themed so well!!

Day 4, Part 9 A Quick Visit to Epcot & BW pics

After our dinner at Chef Mickey, we decided to just take the monorail to Epcot and walk through since they were open for PM EMH.

When we got to Epcot, Illuminations was still going on, so I took a few pictures as we passed Spaceship Earth.

DSCN0778 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

DSCN0780 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

The laser lights look so cool reflecting on Spaceship Earth

DSCN0784 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

Christmas plants at Epcot -- thought these were so pretty.

DSCN0793 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

We left Epcot without riding a single ride or doing anything really. When we got back to the hotel, Bo took the kids and got them up to bed, while I took some pictures since the lobby was so empty.

Flower arrangement near our room.

DSCN0798 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

BW lobby

DSCN0799 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

DSCN0800 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

Gingerbread house

DSCN0801 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

DSCN0802 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

DSCN0812 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

Hidden Mickey

DSCN0803 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

DSCN0804 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

DSCN0805 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

DSCN0806 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

Christmas tree in lobby

DSCN0807 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

DSCN0808 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

DSCN0811 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

DSCN0814 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

I love these little touches -- makes the whole Boardwalk theme!

DSCN0817 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

DSCN0818 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

Up next, Downtown Disney

Day 5, Part 1 Kona bkfst

On Saturday Dec 22, we had a 905am ADR at Kona. We got down to the bus stop and had to wait FOREVER for a MK bus this morning! There was another couple who were on their way to Kona for breakfast and they were stressing out since they knew they were going to be late.

We got to MK and waited just a couple minutes for the resort monorail, so I took this picture of the GF across the lagoon & moments later, we headed to Poly.

DSCN0820 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

We arrived right at 905am :scared1: and had to wait a few minutes before we were seated.

We were shown to our table, and Chris was our waiter. He came by right away and told us he would be with us shortly (the place was PACKED!!).

Chris came back a few minutes later and took our drink orders. Hunter and I ordered Lilikoi juice, Bo ordered Kona press pot (OOP), Harper, Jaxon & Evan all had chocolate milk.

Evan getting his morning cup of coffee :rotfl2:

DSCN0827 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

For our entrees, Hunter & I both ordered Tonga Toast - banana stuffed sourdough bread, rolled in cinnamon sugar and served with Strawberry Compote choice of ham, bacon, or sausage. We both ordered ours with ham. I only use a small portion of the strawberry compote to avoid it being too sweet.

SOOOOO DELICIOUS!! Breakfast perfection on a plate!!

DSCN0831.jpg

Bo ordered Macadamia Pineapple Pancakes - with macadamia nut butter, pineapple sauce and your choice of ham, bacon or sausage. He ordered this with a side of ham also. He gave this a big :thumbsup2 -- I agree it is good, but I dont think I could ever stray from Tonga Toast.

DSCN0835.jpg

Harper ordered French Toast - with choice of ham, bacon or sausage. She ordered this with sausage. She ate quite a bit of this.

DSCN0832.jpg

Jaxon had Mickey Pancakes - buttermilk pancakes shaped like you-know-who. We ordered fresh fruit for his side. This was a lot of food for a 4 year old, so he ate the 2 small pancakes and a few bites of of the big pancake and most of the fruit.

DSCN0834.jpg

Evan had Minnie's French Toast - rolled in cinnamon sugar. We ordered the side of fresh fruit for him as well. He ate 1 1/2 pieces of the french toast and most of the fruit.

DSCN0833.jpg

Kona Press Pot (be sure to get a to-go cup if you dont finish!! :thumbsup2). I dont drink coffee, so this was all for Bo. Again, this was paid for OOP.

DSCN0829.jpg

DSCN0837 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

Total for the meal (not including the Kona Press Pot) before the automatic 18% gratuity was $74.99. 6 TS credits used.

Kona is delicious! Probably my favorite breakfast ::yes::

Up next, Poly pics & Downtown Disney

Day 5, Part 2 Poly & Downtown Disney

After we finished up breakfast at Kona the time was about 1030am, so we took a few pics before we headed out.

Holiday wreath

DSCN0838 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

Christmas tree

DSCN0839 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

Waterfall with poinsettas -- so pretty!

DSCN0840 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

I love the Mickey in the flooring -- super cute!

DSCN0841 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

Had to take a picture of all the kids together

DSCN0845 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

Harper went and got a lei before we left

DSCN0852 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

A few minutes before 11am we finished up at Poly and went to the bus stop to head over to Downtown Disney. We arrived quickly and were off the bus by 1115am.

I just love this little set up for the holidays

DSCN0857 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

I absolutely LOVE the Victorian Mickey & Minnie. Bo & I have stockings like this, and we also have a few ornaments on our tree.

DSCN0861 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

DSCN0862 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

Hunter had to take his picture with the pirate skeleton. He was cracking me up.

DSCN0867 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

We had every intention of going to see Santa while at Downtown Disney, HOWEVER, the line was crazy ridiculous! So, instead we just got a picture of the adorable Christmas trees near his chalet.

DSCN0869 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

We then headed to World of Disney, where we spent quite a bit of time (and money) because we were doing Christmas shopping. We all picked out presents for each other that we were going to exchange on Christmas day. While in the store, I took this picture because I fell in love with the Mickey nutcrackers (Bo took notice because he purchased me a nutrcacker for my gift)

DSCN0870 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

We finished up our shopping and paid for our purchases, then headed over to T-Rex for our lunch ADR.

Up next, T-Rex

On December 22, we had a 130pm ADR for T-Rex.

DSCN0876 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

We checked in a few minutes early and were told our name would be called shortly. We waited...and waited...and waited. Finally about 2pm, Bo went up to the podium to check and see how much longer the wait would be. Come to find out they never put us down on the list after we checked in :scared: They seated us immeadiately.

I took a few pictures of the entry area while we were waiting...and waiting...and waiting.

DSCN0880 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

DSCN0882 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

DSCN0883 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

We were seated in the Coral Reef room, which was pretty...AND probably the most quiet room (if there is such a thing at T-Rex).

DSCN0916 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

Jennifer was our waitress...and boy was she spunky! She had a lot of energy.

Because of the loudness of the restraunt, you pretty much have to yell to place orders.

I apologize in advance for the coloring on these pictures. It is very difficult to take pictures in this restraunt at times due to the lighting.

For our appetizers, I ordered T-Rexadillas - Chicken, peppers, green onions, Monterey jack and cheddar cheeses grilled in flour tortillas and served with pico de gallo, sour cream, guacamole. These were pretty much your standard type quesadillas that you would find at Chili's or Applebee's. Nothing terribly special or memorable about them.

DSCN0898.jpg

Bo ordered Footprints Flatbread - Warm flatbread topped with cheddar, mozzarella, parmesan and goat cheese, rotisserie chicken and carmelized onions, drizzled with a balsamic glaze. This was very good. I had 2 pieces of this and really wished I had ordered this instead of my quesadillas.

DSCN0900.jpg

Hunter ordered Pterosaur Wings - traditional style Buffalo Wings served with carrots, celery sticks, and Blue Cheese dressing. He thought they were a bit spicy. Bo & I both tried one, and we didnt think they had much heat at all.

DSCN0902.jpg

Harper ordered Melalosaurus Mozzarella - Seared Mozzarella with creamy marinara and mozzarella fingers. She enjoyed these and ate them all.

DSCN0899.jpg

For our entrees, I ordered Pork-asaurus Sandwich - smoke pulled pork simmered in BBQ sauce, served on a toasted bun with an onion ring and cole slaw. I subbed waffle fries because Jaxon wanted some french fries. Let me preface this by saying that I am from the South and I have had a lot of good BBQ in my life -- was I expecting that from T-Rex, of course not. This was just ok for me. It was very messy, and I had to eat it with a fork for the most part. The meat was a bit drier than my liking. The BBQ sauce was ok. I did not have any of the waffle fries.

DSCN0909.jpg

Bo chose Pteradactyl Salad - Roasted chicken, mixed greens, celery, tomatoes, Bleu cheese crumbles, chopped egg and bacon. Tossed balsamic vinaigrette dressing. He ordered his without the egg as he does not eat eggs. He enjoyed this as a somewhat lighter lunch. He couldnt eat it all.

DSCN0910.jpg

Hunter ordered Mega Mes-O-Bones - Tender, slow-roasted St.Louis Ribs, basted with BBQ sauce. Served with your choice of two of the following sides: garlic mashed potatoes, waffle fries, Raptor rice, baked beans, cinnamon apples, cole slaw or roasted vegetables. You had the option of ordering a full rack or half rack. Hunter ordered the half rack with fries and cinnamon apples. He enjoyed these, but they were very messy as to be expected. It was a lot of food and he came no where close to finishing. He ate a few fries and a few bites of the cinnamon apples.

DSCN0905.jpg

Harper ordered Lava Tomato Basil Soup - garnished with Parmesan cheese. She enjoyed this and said it would be very good with a grilled cheese sandwich.

DSCN0903.jpg

For both little boys we ordered Paleo Pizza - Cheese or pepperoni. We got cheese for both of them. They both had a few bites and then managed to fall asleep in the loud restraunt. The little bite I had, the sauce tasted kind of funky...dont know what it was.

DSCN0908.jpg

None of us were hungry for dessert. Jennifer suggested the create your own smoothies and mentioned she could put them in a to-go cup. We decided we would do that.

I ordered a double banana smoothie. Bo ordered a strawberry banana smoothie. Hunter ordered a double strawberry smoothie. Harper ordered a banana chocolate sauce smoothie. No pictures, but we all enjoyed our smoothies throughout the afternoon while walking around Downtown Disney.

Since the little boys were still sleeping, Jennifer said she could get them Saber-tooth Sundae - A chocolate chip cookie topped with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce (minus the ice cream and chocolate sauce) -- in other words, 2 chocolate chip cookies to go.

Our total meal cost not including automatic 18% gratuitiy was $181.00 - 6TS credits used

Would we return, maybe eventually. The kids enjoyed the atmosphere, but the food is no better than a standard Chili's or something similar.

We finally left T-Rex at 330pm!!! Crazy!

Up next, finishing up at Downtown Disney

Day 5, Part 4 Downtown Disney

After we finished up at T-Rex, Bo took Hunter & the little boys to the Lego store, while Harper & I were headed to the Christmas store to buy ornaments for everyone. Along the way, we enjoyed our smoothies from T-Rex (which were quite yummy!!)

Before straying from the Lego store, I did have to take some pictures of the amazing creations -- I cant believe the talent these people have!!

DSCN0918 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

DSCN0919 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

DSCN0920 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

Along the way to the Christmas store, we took a few pictures of the holiday decorations we passed.

DSCN0922 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

DSCN0923 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

Harper & I lovingly called these things "meatballs"

DSCN0925 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

We made it to the Christmas store and picked out 6 ornaments, 1 for each of us. These will be hung on our tree next year.

We then headed back to the Lego store to meet up with Bo and the boys. Hunter had picked out a Lego set he wanted, so I went and paid for that. We decided to leave Downtown Disney, but we took a few more pictures on the way to the bus stop.

DSCN0932 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

Just like the tree at Epcot!!

DSCN0933 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

More adorable holiday windows

DSCN0934 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

DSCN0935 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

We didnt have to wait long for a bus and were back at BW by 520pm.

DSCN0936 by debrapagliasotti, on Flickr

When we arrived back to our room, we had a message from the Inkeepers Lounge that there had been numerous problems with KTTW cards at the parks over the last day or so and we should come up to the lounge to get new ones issued. So, I headed up to the lounge and got that taken care of.

We relaxed in the room for a little bit before we had to change for dinner and head over to Yacht Club.

Up next, Yachtsman

I'm glad you enjoyed T-Rex! We got almost the same things!

Kona looks delicious ... and it surprises me how much the Poly reminds me of Aulani!

Btw... If I haven't mentioned it before... love your kids... they're awesome...:goodvibes

Also loving your photos of the Boardwalk... I also love all those great whimsical touches they have throughout... How much fun must it have been for the decorator? (and so close to Epcot...:woohoo:)

Ah Kona... I would have to tie that with Boma for my favorite breakfast...:thumbsup2 I do like the Tonga Toast... but I'm with Bo on the Macadamian Pineapple Pancakes... love them... & with the pressed pot... Awesome way to get the day started...

I love your pictures of DTD during the day... because I feel I'm never there during the day... at night usually for dinner... they make me want to go there during the day...

Can't wait till I hear your review of Yachtsman... We had a ressie there in December... but we were so tired... we cancelled... but I have one in July so curious what you thought...:rolleyes1

popcorn::

Kona looks so tasty! It is on our list for our October trip! I am trying to figure our how we are going to not nap after it though!! I guess that's why they have such good coffee ;)

Kona looks SO delicious! I really doubt we will ever eat there, because since we pay OOP for all of our TS meals, we don't do a sit down breakfast unless it is a character meal. It's nice to dream though! :cloud9:

Love all of the holiday decorations around DTD too. We don't usually spend a huge amount of time there, but the window displays are so cute, especially around the holidays. :goodvibes

I'm glad you enjoyed T-Rex! We got almost the same things!

Kona looks delicious ... and it surprises me how much the Poly reminds me of Aulani!

I would love to stay at Aulani someday :cloud9:

Btw... If I haven't mentioned it before... love your kids... they're awesome...:goodvibes

Also loving your photos of the Boardwalk... I also love all those great whimsical touches they have throughout... How much fun must it have been for the decorator? (and so close to Epcot...:woohoo:)

Ah Kona... I would have to tie that with Boma for my favorite breakfast...:thumbsup2 I do like the Tonga Toast... but I'm with Bo on the Macadamian Pineapple Pancakes... love them... & with the pressed pot... Awesome way to get the day started...

I love your pictures of DTD during the day... because I feel I'm never there during the day... at night usually for dinner... they make me want to go there during the day...

Can't wait till I hear your review of Yachtsman... We had a ressie there in December... but we were so tired... we cancelled... but I have one in July so curious what you thought...:rolleyes1

popcorn::

Thanks! I think my kids are pretty awesome too ;)

BW became our absolute fave resort during this trip. Its a place we hope to be able to call "home" more often. Those whimsical touches are great. All the artwork just fits perfect into the theme.

Kona -- yum, yum! The pancakes are good too, but I cant stray from the Tonga Toast. And I'm not a coffee person, but he enjoys the pressed pot.

I rarely see Downtown Disney during the evening hours :rolleyes1

YS update coming up -- possibly tonight, otherwise tomorrow! It was delish!!! Please keep your ADR in July...dont cancel!

Kona looks so tasty! It is on our list for our October trip! I am trying to figure our how we are going to not nap after it though!! I guess that's why they have such good coffee ;)

Kona is delish, but I was very glad we were njot headed to a park after that. Didnt need a nap, but boy were we full ;)

Kona looks SO delicious! I really doubt we will ever eat there, because since we pay OOP for all of our TS meals, we don't do a sit down breakfast unless it is a character meal. It's nice to dream though! :cloud9:

Love all of the holiday decorations around DTD too. We don't usually spend a huge amount of time there, but the window displays are so cute, especially around the holidays. :goodvibes

Oh you have to make it to Kona someday! I understand though about the character meals.

We dont tend to spend a ton of time at DTD either, so it was fun to just take a few hours and see some of it with the holiday decorations.

Joining in, I found your dining report first.. But it's nice to read the story as well :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter