• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas Arches

It's Disney done up for Christmas - whatever they do it's going to look lovely!

I sure I've been there when maybe one half of one of the arches isn't lit up for some reason - looks really odd!!! IMHO the arches aren't a great loss - others may disagree!!

OK - all breath again, I've just checked with Disney's own Winter Brochure - it lists the following as part of the Christmas Season:

Christmas Parade
Enchanted Fairytale Ceremony
Belle's Christmas Village
Mickeys Winter Wonderland (until 26th Feb 2006)
Magical Word of Tinker Bell Dinner Show (Expensive Dinner/Show At NPBC nearer to Christmas itself).

There is however no mention of - based on last year's brochure:
Le Noel de Mickey
Christmas Market

Thank goodness for that as I have been really looking forward to Enchanted Fairy Tale Ceremony!!

Quite disappointed with the lack of Christmas Market - that was always a post-Park favourite of ours and made Disney Village very Christmassy and cosy.

Well, there might be a reason why there won't be a Noël de Mickey... There's a huge rumour, which according to CM's have been confirmed by EPC managers, that Fantasyland Festival Stage would get a whole year round Winnie the Pooh show, addapted to each season. They will probably start making over the Stage for the new themepark season in april.

:teeth: Sorry for my ignorance, are these anything like the Osborne Family lights we saw in 2000 in Florida? Have only had time to read a few trip reports from the Christmas period so still a bit clueless ! :teeth:
Looking forward to reading my copy of SimonV's DLP book i'm sure it's packed with lots of useful info (the Orlando one was priceless) so by next week i'll be up to speed! :laughing: Still love to hear any views on the food quality at the parks :hyper2:
Many thanks for answering my pesky questions, Wifey :lovestruc :wave2:

Hi Wifey :)

I've seen pictures on the Christmas Arches but never in real life but I don;t think they are on the same scale as the Osborne Lights (which were awesom when I saw them in Dec 04)

Can anyone else help?

The food thing Wifey, you may get a better response starting a new thread :)
But I found the counter service food on a par to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter