Christina & Geancarlo PJ (10/4/08) WP&GF: Planning 5 year Anniversary back at GF

That is so cute Christina. Wish I would get flowers at work *ahem clears throat*

awww I just got flowers delivered to my job from Geancarlo

He is tooooo much

the card says

Happy Anniversary
I am so blessed to have you in my life
for these past 9 years. I cannot wait to marry you
and spend the rest of our life together.
Love you forever
Geancarlo

He's a keeper ;)

That is so cute Christina. Wish I would get flowers at work *ahem clears throat*

Maybe you should show him the post, I haven't gotten flowers in almost 15 years.:rotfl:

Happy Anniversary!!!!! Hope you have many more wonderful years together. That is so sweet that he sent you flowers at work :lovestruc You are a lucky girl!!! :)

Oh where Oh where has Christina gone...Oh where oh where can she beeeeeeeeeee...LOL. Are you keeping us in suspense?

Oh where Oh where has Christina gone...Oh where oh where can she beeeeeeeeeee...LOL. Are you keeping us in suspense?

HEY TONI (my twin)

I have been so busy last night I was going to finish up day 2 and I needed to send Jack Day our ceremony readings, then I got tired... I will try my best this weekend... I am trying to convince Geancarlo to go to Disney the week of your wedding so I can get a peek at your ceremony...lol

HEY TONI (my twin)

I have been so busy last night I was going to finish up day 2 and I needed to send Jack Day our ceremony readings, then I got tired... I will try my best this weekend... I am trying to convince Geancarlo to go to Disney the week of your wedding so I can get a peek at your ceremony...lol

Woo Hoo!!! If you did that I would have you at the reception and DP!!! You would be my guest! I can always squeeze in two more people!! :cutie:

Aww Christina you guys are soo cute!!!! How sweet of him!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWWWWWW

Ok, so I know I'm a bit late in wishing you this, but Happy Anniversary! The card from your flowers was so sweet! My DH writes sweet stuff like that on his flower cards. I am a lucky one like you...my DH has sent me flowers each and every month since the first month we started dating...so for 3 years now I have been getting flowers every month. We are blessed :cloud9:
Anna Marie

Continuation of Day 2

So we are just about through the taste session, and I couldnt believe it was over it went by so fast...

CIMG2539.jpg

CIMG2540.jpg

CIMG2541.jpg

Chef Corey gave us cooking salt to each of us.. Each of these packages is worth $100.00 so we care going to use this carefully...
CIMG2544.jpg

We said our goodbyes:sad1: to Michelle and she told me that I should receive my BEO during the week and if I had any questions to give her a call...We headed out of the Convention center and set forth to get the car from valet... We were walking out so overly stuffed...lol.. all we wanted to do was nap in the room, but I wanted to get to the parks...:cool1:

Alexis called to see if we were done and she told us that she is at the Boardwalk pool... So we were going to go back to POP and change into our PARK GEAR...lol...

Geancarlo and my dad were in the front seat of the car and me and mom were in the back seat.. I layed on my mom while she rubbed my head and my arm.. a mothers touch is so special... I literally fell asleep for a good 5 minutes until we get to POP and dad was having problems getting the card to accept our entrance into POP, so the security guard had to help him....lol....
CIMG2542.jpg

CIMG2543.jpg

We walked past the pool to get to our room and I wanted to jump in the pool but sometimes and i hate to say this, but I hate getting in a pool with a bunch of kids...I know I know I am in Disney world, but these parents let them do a canon ball and kick and splash while I am enjoying my drink at the edge of the pool and I get chlorine water in my drink:mad:
CIMG2550.jpg

CIMG2548.jpg

Geancarlo loves to film all our trips
CIMG2549.jpg

So we get to the room,
CIMG2551.jpg

Alexis and I put our names Dis names on the window- to mark that we are Dis members
CIMG2554.jpg

we change and we head over to Boardwalk to meet Alexis... We get to the pool area and I was floored at how cool the pool is... WOW:goodvibes

Alexis and I put our names Dis names on the window- to mark that we are Dis members
CIMG2554.jpg

we change and we head over to Boardwalk to meet Alexis... We get to the pool area and I was floored at how cool the pool is... WOW:goodvibes[/QUOTE]

Hey! Are those Disney paint chips from Home Depot? I recognize them, Kev and I got some the other day. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter