• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Choza tequila bar opening?

twinboysandalulu

Earning My Ears
I was hoping the choza tequila bar would be open for our upcoming visit this april. Any news on a possible open date?
Thanks!

I asked about this a while back. Someone was told by a CM in the Mexico pavilion that it should open before St Patrick's Day. So much for that :rolleyes2

Looking forward to this as well, wonder if it'll take some of the congestion away from La Cava and La Cantina...:goodvibes

What is the difference between this and La Cava del Tequila?
On the DPB, they said that Choza will offer "refreshing hand-crafted margaritas and classic Mexican cuisine like tacos, empanadas, chips and fresh guacamole" where as La Cava just has chips and dip but I don't think there will be a huge difference. We'll just have to wait and see. It's going up where the frozen margarita stand used to be outside.

On the DPB, they said that Choza will offer "refreshing hand-crafted margaritas and classic Mexican cuisine like tacos, empanadas, chips and fresh guacamole" where as La Cava just has chips and dip but I don't think there will be a huge difference. We'll just have to wait and see. It's going up where the frozen margarita stand used to be outside.

Thank you. When I saw Tequila Bar, I wasn't thinking Margaritas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter