• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Choosing a birthday dinner!

stxph

Earning My Ears
A trip booked to turn 21 in Disney and im looking either at BOG Ohana or R&C. Being a 21st where is good for cocktails is an important one! Ive only been to BOG the once but loved it and R&C is a classic favourite for me though I’ve never been to Ohana yet but heard good things. Suggestions?

While I have not had a drink since being given command of my 1st platoon I have noticed on R&C an incredible selection of beers and the last time we were at Ohana's (families favorite restaurant) I did notice a lot of different cocktails. The one in the pineapple seemed very popular.

If you’re interested in cocktails BOG should be ruled out because I believe they only serve wine and beer.
R&C will have a full bar and would be a fun place to turn 21. You can grab other fun cocktails around the world, too.
‘Ohana will also have a large selection of cocktails and you can always try out Trader Sam’s downstairs before or after.

Have a wonderful birthday!

A trip booked to turn 21 in Disney and im looking either at BOG Ohana or R&C. Being a 21st where is good for cocktails is an important one! Ive only been to BOG the once but loved it and R&C is a classic favourite for me though I’ve never been to Ohana yet but heard good things. Suggestions?
Given your parameters.....

Trader Sam's is a cocktail-lovers heaven.

How about starting at Trader Sam's in Polynesian before going to Ohana?

This way, you can have that much more fun with entertainment at Ohana.

Best advice: stop after 3-drinks and try not to mix the types of alcohol.

Given your parameters.....

Trader Sam's is a cocktail-lovers heaven.

How about starting at Trader Sam's in Polynesian before going to Ohana?

This way, you can have that much more fun with entertainment at Ohana.

Best advice: stop after 3-drinks and try not to mix the types of alcohol.
As a Uk girl i learnt my limits long ago im just excited to finally be able to drink around the world! But Trader sams menu is rather inviting by the sounds of it

I second trader sams. We went, and yes, waited in line, and we were not sure it was going to be worth it. YES YES YES. Worth every second. so much fun it is now on our must do list every time we go. I have not ate at Ohana yet so I can not vouch for that restaurant but it seems to be a favorite on here. R&C and BOG are both favorites for my group. BOG only serves wine and beer

I would go with R&C and do a little drinking around the world either before or after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter