Chocolate Sculpted Easter Eggs at Disney’s Grand Floridian (pictures included)

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Yesterday my DH and I went to The GF to look at the chocolate sculpted Easter Eggs. We did this last year too, but I didn’t post pictures last year. I took these pictures for DD20 (she wasn’t with us) and I thought you’d all enjoy them too. Sadly, I can only attach 10 pictures (I do have more).
Enjoy….

IMG_3569.jpegIMG_3568.jpegIMG_3566.jpegIMG_3565.jpegIMG_3564.jpegIMG_3542.jpegIMG_3557.jpegIMG_3546.jpegIMG_3558.jpegIMG_3536.jpeg

Love looking at them when we are there at the time.
I send the one of the Kakamora. She loves them

Reactions: slo
Sandy I was there with my family yesterday, I guess we just missed each other. Those eggs were phenomenal, a very nice display.
Wow….when were you there?
We were there about noon-12:30

Wow….when were you there?
We were there about noon-12:30
Maybe around that time, a bit earlier. We checked out of AKV at 11, headed over for a monorail loop of gift shops and had lunch at Steakhouse 71 lounge.

ETA: Checked the time stamp on a photo we took--12:23 PM!

Last edited:
Reactions: slo
We were also in Disney last week, but didn't make to the GF. Those look amazing!!! Did see a much smaller display at BCV that was very nice. Thanks for sharing the pictures!! Hope y'all had a wonderful trip.

Maybe around that time, a bit earlier. We checked out of AKV at 11, headed over for a monorail loop of gift shops and had lunch at Steakhouse 71 lounge.

ETA: Checked the time stamp on a photo we took--12:23 PM!
We were there at the same time.
Too bad we didn’t know this - I would have loved to say hi and meet you in person.
This is a moment that I wish all us DISers would still wear lime green when in the Disney bubble.

First 11 photos are in 5 collages. And then 5 single photos.

I thought the limit was 20 pictures, unless too many bytes total for one post.
I didn’t know there was a limit - when I tried to add photo #11, I got a notification that 10 was the limit. I never post so many pictures at once, so I learned something new 🙂

Those look quite interesting. I'm especially fascinated by the Alice in Wonderland one, looks so intricately constructed.

I didn’t know there was a limit - when I tried to add photo #11, I got a notification that 10 was the limit. I never post so many pictures at once, so I learned something new 🙂
I believe that's 10 PER POST. So you could just do a new post with additional ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter