Chocolate Fudge

dizneenut

PINK is my signature color
Anyone have an easy recipe for Chocolate Fudge??
Or Sugar-Free Chocolate Fudge??

Thanks!!

I have always used the Fantasy Fudge recipe on the back of jar of Kraft marshmallow creme. It has worked perfectly for 30 years.
3 cups sugar, 3/4 cup margarine, 2/3 cup (51/3 oz.can) evaporated milk, 1 12 oz. pkg. semi-sweet chocolate pieces, 1 7 oz. jar Kraft marshmallow creme, 1 cup chopped nuts, 1 teaspoon vanilla

I noticed this year the recipe is called Creamy Fudge. Now is says 1 1/2 cups sugar, 1/2 cup butter or margarine, 1 (5 oz. can evaporated milk) 1 (7oz. jar Jet Puffed marshmallow creme, 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, 2 cups walnuts, coarsely chopped

I am wondering about the change. I don't want to use more morsels because the first recipe uses the whole bag of morsels (2cups) and I don't want to use half of another bag. The Fantasy Fudge is fantastic, if it isn't broken don't fix it. I continued to use the original recipe with the marshmallow creme and the fudge is great so it doesn't seem that the marshmallow creme had been reformulated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter