Choc.Strawberries

wendyk

Disney Lover
Anyone ever have these ordered for your stateroom? Where do you order them from?

Thanks,
Wendy

I just ordered the Bon Voyage package from DCL. It has petite fours, chocolate covered strawberries, and champange. I'm sure if you call them you could order just the strawberries. I called them at 1-800-601-8455

We were lucky enough to have them waiting for us in our stateroom. We were celebrating 20 years of marriage and DCL had it noted on our reservation....but we never expected the strawberries and chamagne!!!! They were yummy.

On the 7 day cruises you can find choc. covered strawberries at the midnight dessert buffet. I think it it held on Thursdays at Lumiere's.

They also have them on trays on some nights when the CM's walk around the ship at 11:00 with dessert snacks.

MJ

Shoot! We are celebrating our 20th too and had them note it on the reservation. I probably paid $50 for something I might have gotten for free. Oh well, they probably don't do it for everyone. Plus, we really wanted the Iron Horse champange.

We cruised on our 35th, 36th and 37th anniversaries and no gift from Disney even though we told them each time that it would be our anniversary onboard. Just cake at dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter