Chitchat

Hi everybody! Fandoms: Harry Potter, Marvel - especially Avengers and X-Men, Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, Maximum Ride, Disney, Lord of the Rings, etc.

AHHH thanks for reminding me about Marvel, I can't believe I forgot! Who's your favourite??? I love Iron Man and Captain America :3 something about a metal super suit and a guy who has been frozen for a long time only to wake up in another time entices me you know?

I guess I have to do one of these first.....

Fandoms: Harry Potter, Marvel, One Piece (Trying to get into Fullmetal Alchemist and Attack on Titan), Doctor Who, Disney, Lord of the Rings (More the Hobbit), Syfy (Warehouse 13 and Eureka), Perception (On TNT), Whose Line Is It Anyway (Its a fandom, ok?), Now Getting into Arrow/Flash

Disney: Love any movie that has been released by Disney.....except for Planes....should've been right to DVD release. All Pixar movies, every Princess movie, all of them. Favorite Princess: Repunzel, because she's the only Princess to starts out a Princess, and then goes through the whole not a Princess thing. Distinct Movies: Meet the Robinsons (Bowler Hat Guy was a walk around character!!!:cool1:), Ratatouille, etc. Favorite Villain: Guess....^

Hobbies: Well, I swim competition, but right now I'm watching swimming, and wished I worked harder, and I'm also doing a season of water-polo (Girls are rougher, honestly). I like playing video games: Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Assassin's Creed. In School, I do: Stage Crew, TV Broadcast club, Deutsche Klub, I-Help (For School Computers)

Bleh....that took too much thought. I also play the piano a bit, if you want to see them, i'll give you the username through PM

OMG finally another person whose favourite princess is Belle! Most of my friends like Snow White or Aurora (I have nothing against them) but Belle is my fav too :D Have you been to Be Our Guest? It's amaaaazing.

Yay, Belle! No, I'm assuming that's at Disney World? Never been. I'm a West Coast girl. I like Belle because she's a nerd and loves reading, and can see past appearances to true love. Beauty and the Beast was always one of my all time favorites.

Yay, Belle! No, I'm assuming that's at Disney World? Never been. I'm a West Coast girl. I like Belle because she's a nerd and loves reading, and can see past appearances to true love. Beauty and the Beast was always one of my all time favorites.

Aww I see - hopefully you'll get to experience it someday!

Same here - Beauty and the Beast was probably one of the first Disney movies I watched and I fell in love with it right away :love:

I've been on the disboards for a long time, but I haven't been active in a long time. I decided to make a new account because my old username was painfully awkward sounding. EVERYTHING IS ROLEPLAY NOW, aahhhhh! (on the teen boards that is) I am terrible at role playing. Anyone wanna just chat? I know there are boards for chatting already, but it's a little intimidating to enter in on such a long-running board.

Ahh, so.. In order to start a conversation, what are your fandoms? Hobbies? Passions? What are you likkkee? C: I am genuinely interested.
As for myself....
Ehem. I'm abby, I'm 17 years old, and I'm pretty much passionate about anything animated or disney-related. I'm a huge child, but I feel like we all are here.. I am super into anime, and draw comics and such for a hobby. I'm interested in personality psychology and reading about disorders and such, though I'm not very knowledgable about it. My favorite animes are madoka magica, code geass and angel beats. My favorite bands/artists are Rufus wainwright, foster the people, new politics, and... Eminem (dont say anything) I like anything vocaloid. My favorite movie is the room. Hands down. :^) My favorite Disney/Pixar movies are Ratatouille, the Toy Story movies, Tangled, Walle, and Beauty and the Beast. My favorite park is Epcot. I struggle to keep in squeals every time I walk into the store in the japan pavilion. So much stuff~ along with anime, I also find japanese culture super cool and intriguing. I guess I'm not super interesting or anything, so that's it. Your turn.

Ehuehuehehuegeeuh
I'm excited to hear about you tbh

So, um, fandoms... I love HTTYD, Disney, and F.R.I.E.N.D.S. OUAT, AOS are also good.
Hobbies include drawing, reading (mostly on wattpad), archery, running, and looking at other peoples' art on the Instagram account I finally got.
My favorite Disney movie is probably A Bugs Life. Though I was/still am obsessed with Tarzan. I also love Brave, Tangled, and Frozen.

We should start this chitchat thread up again, I kinda liked talking about all our fandoms and nerdiness and yeah!
I recently got into OUAT (just started season 2) and am LOVING it so far! They addd season 3 to Netflix I'm so happy! I saw a lot of other people on here like it too but that was before I got into it. So add that to my fandom list I guess haha!

I'm not into Vocaloid/Anime, but I'm trying to get into Manga! I LOVE Pokemon and we share favorite disney/pixar movies c:

I agree that almost everything is rp. I got bored of it so I wasn't active on the Teen for awhile. It almost seemed like too much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter