Chitchat

abbychu

Earning My Ears
I've been on the disboards for a long time, but I haven't been active in a long time. I decided to make a new account because my old username was painfully awkward sounding. EVERYTHING IS ROLEPLAY NOW, aahhhhh! (on the teen boards that is) I am terrible at role playing. Anyone wanna just chat? I know there are boards for chatting already, but it's a little intimidating to enter in on such a long-running board.

Ahh, so.. In order to start a conversation, what are your fandoms? Hobbies? Passions? What are you likkkee? C: I am genuinely interested.
As for myself....
Ehem. I'm abby, I'm 17 years old, and I'm pretty much passionate about anything animated or disney-related. I'm a huge child, but I feel like we all are here.. I am super into anime, and draw comics and such for a hobby. I'm interested in personality psychology and reading about disorders and such, though I'm not very knowledgable about it. My favorite animes are madoka magica, code geass and angel beats. My favorite bands/artists are Rufus wainwright, foster the people, new politics, and... Eminem (dont say anything) I like anything vocaloid. My favorite movie is the room. Hands down. :^) My favorite Disney/Pixar movies are Ratatouille, the Toy Story movies, Tangled, Walle, and Beauty and the Beast. My favorite park is Epcot. I struggle to keep in squeals every time I walk into the store in the japan pavilion. So much stuff~ along with anime, I also find japanese culture super cool and intriguing. I guess I'm not super interesting or anything, so that's it. Your turn.

Ehuehuehehuegeeuh
I'm excited to hear about you tbh

I saw New Politics at monumentour and I love anime and Hatsune Miku! I'm the vp of our Japanese club at school. I don't play Pokemon, but my bf is planning on teaching me.

I've been on the disboards for a long time, but I haven't been active in a long time. I decided to make a new account because my old username was painfully awkward sounding. EVERYTHING IS ROLEPLAY NOW, aahhhhh! (on the teen boards that is) I am terrible at role playing. Anyone wanna just chat? I know there are boards for chatting already, but it's a little intimidating to enter in on such a long-running board.

Ahh, so.. In order to start a conversation, what are your fandoms? Hobbies? Passions? What are you likkkee? C: I am genuinely interested.
As for myself....
Ehem. I'm abby, I'm 17 years old, and I'm pretty much passionate about anything animated or disney-related. I'm a huge child, but I feel like we all are here.. I am super into anime, and draw comics and such for a hobby. I'm interested in personality psychology and reading about disorders and such, though I'm not very knowledgable about it. My favorite animes are madoka magica, code geass and angel beats. My favorite bands/artists are Rufus wainwright, foster the people, new politics, and... Eminem (dont say anything) I like anything vocaloid. My favorite movie is the room. Hands down. :^) My favorite Disney/Pixar movies are Ratatouille, the Toy Story movies, Tangled, Walle, and Beauty and the Beast. My favorite park is Epcot. I struggle to keep in squeals every time I walk into the store in the japan pavilion. So much stuff~ along with anime, I also find japanese culture super cool and intriguing. I guess I'm not super interesting or anything, so that's it. Your turn.

Ehuehuehehuegeeuh
I'm excited to hear about you tbh

Fandoms- Ouran High, Tokyo Mew Mew, Slugterra (that's my favorite fandom), Max Steel, Storm Hawks, Marvel, everything Disney, really.

Hobbies- writing, drawing, reading, DIS-ing, softball, pretending I can sing :rolleyes1 I haven't played Pokemon in a while but I still remember most of the Pokemon and stuff. Eveelutions rock ^-^

I'm an antisocial 14 year-old nerd who loves technology and fandoms that involve me and some people in Canada, Malaysia and Hong Kong :D I like Wattpad and the DIS, I LOVE to read books, and I lack a life :surfweb:

Hey! So let's see...
Fandoms: Harry Potter, Doctor Who, The Aquabats, Owl City.
I love cartoons, Disney movies, animated movies in general, most kinds of music, Disneyland (of course!), reading, writing, Shakespeare, drama, and weird, quirky things that most people would not immediately think of.
I want to be a writer (well, I already am a writer, but a published one), and I want to work at Disneyland, preferably California not Florida, because I cannot STAND humidity, I would kind of die. And because it's closer to my home.
Let's see, other interesting facts about me... I've written two novels, one of which is in the process of revision, my favorite Disney movie is Aladdin, my favorite princess is Belle, I do really like Frozen, my favorite ride at Disneyland is a tie between Indiana Jones and California Screamin'.
Sorry for my ramblings. But nice to meet you!

Hey guys!
I'm pretty new here so this is a perfect thread for newcomers like me :D

Fandoms: I'm also into Pokemon, Doctor Who, Disney (of course!), bands such as Panic! At the Disco and Fall Out Boy, I also love YouTube (to be honest my love for some youtubers is probably seen as crazy and is horrible for my own well being) there's a lot more but that's all I can think of...

I'm also a huge child and I probably stand out amongst my group of friends for my unconditional love for Disney and animation... I like to think that I'm the 5 year old that never really grew up haha. But I also blame the fact that my first time at WDW was at 12 years old.
As for hobbies, I figure skate and I love art; someday I'd love to become an animator and work my way up to make it into the Disney company :D I'm also an awkward soon to be 17 year old... And I'm not ashamed to say that I want my next vacation to be at a Walt Disney World Resort (fingers crossed for 2015!)
I also love music - I'm in my school band and I play the trumpet :) I think that pretty much sums everything up- nice meeting you all!!

I saw New Politics at monumentour and I love anime and Hatsune Miku! I'm the vp of our Japanese club at school. I don't play Pokemon, but my bf is planning on teaching me.
Ahh, that's so cool. I'm learning japanese but I've only memorized a few words, and the hiragana alphabet.

Fandoms- Ouran High, Tokyo Mew Mew, Slugterra (that's my favorite fandom), Max Steel, Storm Hawks, Marvel, everything Disney, really. Hobbies- writing, drawing, reading, DIS-ing, softball, pretending I can sing :rolleyes1 I haven't played Pokemon in a while but I still remember most of the Pokemon and stuff. Eveelutions rock ^-^ I'm an antisocial 14 year-old nerd who loves technology and fandoms that involve me and some people in Canada, Malaysia and Hong Kong :D I like Wattpad and the DIS, I LOVE to read books, and I lack a life :surfweb:
I'm pretty asocial, and that's ok. right? Cx I'm introverted, so it only bothers me sometimes that I don't go places a lot. I love ouran<3 tamaki c: eee

Hey! So let's see... Fandoms: Harry Potter, Doctor Who, The Aquabats, Owl City. I love cartoons, Disney movies, animated movies in general, most kinds of music, Disneyland (of course!), reading, writing, Shakespeare, drama, and weird, quirky things that most people would not immediately think of. I want to be a writer (well, I already am a writer, but a published one), and I want to work at Disneyland, preferably California not Florida, because I cannot STAND humidity, I would kind of die. And because it's closer to my home. Let's see, other interesting facts about me... I've written two novels, one of which is in the process of revision, my favorite Disney movie is Aladdin, my favorite princess is Belle, I do really like Frozen, my favorite ride at Disneyland is a tie between Indiana Jones and California Screamin'. Sorry for my ramblings. But nice to meet you!
Nice to meet you,too c: hdyxisjsms I love belle, she and rapunzel are my favorite princesses. Don't be sorry, I normally type a lot,too. I love reading peoples ramblings and such, and I often ramble too so, lolololol. Its really cool that you write, btw. What do you like to write about?

Hey guys! I'm pretty new here so this is a perfect thread for newcomers like me :D Fandoms: I'm also into Pokemon, Doctor Who, Disney (of course!), bands such as Panic! At the Disco and Fall Out Boy, I also love YouTube (to be honest my love for some youtubers is probably seen as crazy and is horrible for my own well being) there's a lot more but that's all I can think of... I'm also a huge child and I probably stand out amongst my group of friends for my unconditional love for Disney and animation... I like to think that I'm the 5 year old that never really grew up haha. But I also blame the fact that my first time at WDW was at 12 years old. As for hobbies, I figure skate and I love art; someday I'd love to become an animator and work my way up to make it into the Disney company :D I'm also an awkward soon to be 17 year old... And I'm not ashamed to say that I want my next vacation to be at a Walt Disney World Resort (fingers crossed for 2015!) I also love music - I'm in my school band and I play the trumpet :) I think that pretty much sums everything up- nice meeting you all!!
Hey, no worries. I'm such a kid. I've been going to disney since I was born because my mom is a huge disney fan, and I've gone every year since then. I took an animation class, it was soooo fun. It's super frustrating sometimes, because it takes forever, but it's also exciting. We got to use the computer/tablet things where you draw directly on the screen with a pen. So convenient for people like me who can't draw with a mouse or normal tablet to save their lives. I mainly just draw the traditional pen and paper way. cx I love my copics<3 oh, by the way- I love P!ATD.. I like nine in the afternoon, sarah smiles, and nicotine. n. n what youtubers do you like? Fgdhhs

Nice to meet you,too c: hdyxisjsms I love belle, she and rapunzel are my favorite princesses. Don't be sorry, I normally type a lot,too. I love reading peoples ramblings and such, and I often ramble too so, lolololol. Its really cool that you write, btw. What do you like to write about?

Rapunzel is another one of my favs! And so is Anna. Oh, good, then you might actually enjoy the trip report I'm in the process of writing from our trip we just got back from. There is A LOT of rambling and such.....
I write contemporary middle grade/young adult fiction. My first novel is about a 13 year old girl, and my second, the one I'm working on right now, is a modern retelling of a lesser known Shakespeare play, The Comedy of Errors. It's more young adult, the main characters are 17. I'm also outlining a sequel to my first book. Do you write?

Hey, no worries. I'm such a kid. I've been going to disney since I was born because my mom is a huge disney fan, and I've gone every year since then. I took an animation class, it was soooo fun. It's super frustrating sometimes, because it takes forever, but it's also exciting. We got to use the computer/tablet things where you draw directly on the screen with a pen. So convenient for people like me who can't draw with a mouse or normal tablet to save their lives. I mainly just draw the traditional pen and paper way. cx I love my copics<3 oh, by the way- I love P!ATD.. I like nine in the afternoon, sarah smiles, and nicotine. n. n what youtubers do you like? Fgdhhs

Ah people from other schools are making portfolios for the program I want already and I haven't even started ._. I probably should take a class too- sounds exciting!
OMG I love nine in the afternoon and nicotine!
And I watch Zoella, her brother Joe, Dan and Phil, Louise (sprinkleofglitter), Alfie (pointlessblog), Anthony from SMOSH, ummmmm CTFxC, Shaytards, I have to check my subscription box because there's just too many hahah. I wish I could go to Disney every year; me and my mom have DVC but have borrowed so many points from future years for one cruise (not a smart move but we were new to the program) so we have to plan to the point if we go... Also travelling from Canada is expensive x.x considering were neighbours with America it makes me sad LOOOL.

And because it's closer to my home. Let's see, other interesting facts about me... I've written two novels, one of which is in the process of revision, my favorite Disney movie is Aladdin, my favorite princess is Belle, I do really like Frozen, my favorite ride at Disneyland is a tie between Indiana Jones and California Screamin'. Sorry for my ramblings. But nice to meet you!

OMG finally another person whose favourite princess is Belle! Most of my friends like Snow White or Aurora (I have nothing against them) but Belle is my fav too :D Have you been to Be Our Guest? It's amaaaazing.

Hi everybody!

Fandoms: Harry Potter, Marvel - especially Avengers and X-Men, Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, Maximum Ride, Disney, Lord of the Rings, etc.

Disney: Love Brave, Frozen, Aladdin, Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Pirates of the Caribbean, Tangled - the greats. My favorite princesses are Elsa (if she counts), Merida, and Mulan, because they might be princesses but they have lots of great qualities and are bad*** warrior princesses. Belle, Anna, Tiana and Rapunzel comes after them. Then Jasmine, then Pocahontas, then Ariel, then Cinderella and Aurora, and finally I despise Snow White. Other characters I like are Simba and Nala, Aladdin, Genie, Meg, Flynn Rider, Maximus, Pascal, Flounder, Sebastian, Jack Sparrow, Barbossa, Will Turner, Elizabeth Swann, and the Aristocats. My favorite villain is probably Hades.

Hobbies: Reading and writing. I want to be a published writer. I wrote a play. I compete in writing competitions and I'm very good at it and writing is basically my passion so if I don't do as perfect as possible at competition it's pretty horrible. I also love theatre and horseback riding. I like to watch movies and listen to music. I like debating, but I'm often in the minority opinion (for example I don't believe in fate or destiny. At all. Period.), so I often get ganged up on when that happens and then it's less enjoyable.

I'm Canadian, though I live in the States. I'm very proud of that.

Senior year starts tomorrow. So, you know, off to Helheim I go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter