• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chit Chat Thread - November ADRs...

just wondering if anyone is going the 9-15th? I'm following the cancellation thread and I think I'm the only person that has posted any cancellations between those dates. I'm having no luck :( I'm almost all set with adrs but still looking to change one or two.
Yes I am going during that time!
I am having difficulty too. There are a few I need to change. PM me if you have specifics, maybe we can help each other!

just wondering if anyone is going the 9-15th? I'm following the cancellation thread and I think I'm the only person that has posted any cancellations between those dates. I'm having no luck :( I'm almost all set with adrs but still looking to change one or two.

Same here! I've been trying for a BOG lunch or dinner for months now. I was so busy watching for free dining, I forgot to watch out for Veterans Day :worried:

Same here! I've been trying for a BOG lunch or dinner for months now. I was so busy watching for free dining, I forgot to watch out for Veterans Day :worried:
Do you think Veterans Day Has an affect on the crowds? My kids aren't off for it. I think it will still be low to moderate crowds (or I hope!!)

Last edited:

Do you think Veterans Day Has an affect on the crowds? My kids aren't off for it. I think it will still be low to moderate crowds (or I hope!!)

I personally have never been there over Veterans Day but I've heard the horror stories of crowds. I'm hoping that since it's in the middle of the week, not as many people will be taking advantage of it. Fingers crossed and prayers offered!

We were there last year, it was packed. The bank/school holiday Monday should be just as crazy. We changed our arrival day this year because of it.

Does anyone know if BOG breakfast allows plate sharing? DD & I would probably share an entree there from the looks of the menu.

Don't give up if you are one of the people looking for a BOG breakfast reservation. I have been checking daily(several times a day) for an early morning breakfast. I have been watching the cancellation thread with no luck. I just checked the app out of the blue and found a 8:05 for our first day at magic kingdom. Totally worth all the time I spent checking!!!:):)

For those going around the 7th, that is the Food and Wine Marathon weekend, and rooms are almost sold out at all resorts some nights (I had a different issue for about a week later, but the CM had the wrong person pulled up and told me that info by mistake). Plus Veteran's Day, plus Jersey week. Stuff seems to open back up on the 15th, but not much.

We were there last year, it was packed. The bank/school holiday Monday should be just as crazy. We changed our arrival day this year because of it.
Guess I shouldn't have listened to all the websites that said the week after jersey week was one of best weeks to go. :( I know we will have a great time no matter what, but I did so much research on timing.

Guess I shouldn't have listened to all the websites that said the week after jersey week was one of best weeks to go. :( I know we will have a great time no matter what, but I did so much research on timing.

When is the bank holiday? Nov 9th or the 16th?

Our banks in Indiana close ON Veteran's Day, which is Wednesday the 11th. I thought they were all the same.

Veterans Day is the 11th.
My kids do not get any days off for it and I believe banks observe it on Monday.

That is the day that MK is open until 12:00am. We planned on going there in the evening, so maybe it won't be too bad with locals or people that are just there for the holiday if they are working the next day. I'm trying to stay positive:)

That is the day that MK is open until 12:00am. We planned on going there in the evening, so maybe it won't be too bad with locals or people that are just there for the holiday if they are working the next day. I'm trying to stay positive:)

I am hoping that means it wont be as crowded too....although adr and fp is telling me otherwise!

11th-19th I have seen some others post ones within our dates just not over the weekend

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter