Chistmas Cards 2005

I think it's great of you to go to so much trouble Caroline - it's much appreciated!!

cannp123165 said:
Hope it arrives soon.....but it may not be the character you expect. I am very sorry. It is cute anyway though :-)))).

Oh, darling, I DON'T expect any specific character ; I know we 'll LOVE your card anyway !!!! It's the SURPRISE ... a new card coming our friends that we are looking forward to !!!!

1.gif

Laura :love:

Thank you all for the cards they are great.

I hope that you have all received mine by now.

To everyone who didn't join in the Christmas card sending, have a very merry Christmas and a very happy New Year.

Laura,

We received another card from you today - thank you very much. The children were fascinated with the first one and kept taking it out of the card holder and argued over it. Now they can have one each so that's perfect!

Merry Christmas,
Joanne

Joanne UK said:
The children were fascinated with the first one and kept taking it out of the card holder and argued over it. Now they can have one each so that's perfect!

Joanne, glad you got them !! Marco was afraid he had put a wrong stamp on the first one ... so we posted the second !!
A kiss to your kids from Italy !!!

Laura :love2:

AWWW !!! this morning the postman has come again , we see him A LOT ;) lately !!!!
:Pinkbounc :bounce: We got an extraordinary card from Caroline : those Chip and Dale are very much cute !!! Carefully handmade !!!! wow !!!!!

Thank you so much , Caroline !!!
;) HOW do you know ...they are my favorites ? ;)

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:
Oh, darling, I DON'T expect any specific character ; I know we 'll LOVE your card anyway !!!! It's the SURPRISE ... a new card coming our friends that we are looking forward to !!!!

1.gif

It wasn't until I read this and went back and looked that I realisednot only were my cards all disney but that most of my cards are my favourite characters

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter