• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chip 'n Dale Express

DaveH

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if you know when yoou are working from Dec 1-9? We are going to be there then and are also part of DISCON and we would like to know when we should keep our eyes open for you. It would be great to meet you.

Hold on a second, I left my schedule in the car.

Okay... well, I had some personal days that I had to take before the end of the year... so I'm off Dec 1-4... Of course, I'm a workaholic... so that might change. :)

I'll be working morning shifts on Thurs, Fri, Sat (5-7)... And so, I'll be doing MOD... that means I'll be all over the place. I'm scheduled to be out of MK on Thurs and Sat... and Epcot on Friday... however, MK shares drivers with Epcot... so I have no clue where I will be! lol... sorry! :(

All we have to do is go to the dispatcher and say we need a bus for 40 or more and we want Tyler now! LOL I understood it would be hit or miss. I was just going to let others know too. We are staying at BCV. I will have to check our schedule at home later to see where we are at. You should see plenty of ribbons or lime green laynards that week. Hope to see you next week.

LOL... I'd imagine I will be seeing a lot of those ribbons and lanyards. I myself cannot wear one, however, I will have my Chip & Dale plushes on my dashboard. :) So if you see that, you'll know its me. I know a lot of folks are going to try and be looking for me... It's fun to be popular! LOL

Now if only it were possible for me to be the official DISCON bus driver... lol

We're arriving tomorrow.... OHMIGOD... tomorrow, tomorrow, we'll be there tomorrow. Oh, I'm sorry..

Are you going to be around this weekend? I'm on my way out the door to the hotel across from PVD now and hopefully, the snowstorm will hold off -- or stay off the coast.

See you soon?

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!!

Jeanny...

I am off tomorrow... however, I will be working at the Studios on Thursday (Doing MOD, so I'll be all over)

And then Friday and Saturday, I'll be out of Downtown Disney from 11-7...

When I'm at DTD... I'm easier to find since it's Flex all day long. Just go to Bus Info at PI, and ask what bus I'm on. Then you gotta figure out what route I'll get assigned on, and when I'll be there. Not an easy task, but certainly easier than if I were MOD'ing.

Tyler, you could always check the itenary on the DISCON board and show up for a couple of meets in civies.;) I hope we get to meet you next week.

Originally posted by DaveH
Tyler, you could always check the itenary on the DISCON board and show up for a couple of meets in civies.;) I hope we get to meet you next week.

I'm taking a look at the itineraries... I'm sure I could swing a few of these things... Of course... how will folks recognize me without my purple costume, and my Chip & Dale? LOL

Maybe they can ride with me in my backpack :jester:

Originally posted by Chip 'n Dale Express
I'm taking a look at the itineraries... I'm sure I could swing a few of these things... Of course... how will folks recognize me without my purple costume, and my Chip & Dale? LOL

Maybe they can ride with me in my backpack :jester:

Now if a DISCON er meets your in civies would that be an official Chip N Dale sigtting for 'Where in the world (WDW) is Tyler' game

Originally posted by CdnDisneyNut
Now if a DISCON er meets your in civies would that be an official Chip N Dale sigtting for 'Where in the world (WDW) is Tyler' game

Hrmmm.... Sure, why not!

Originally posted by CdnDisneyNut

Sure, why not!

no, that won't count - too much of a controlled situation. :)
Jeeze, btw, how many WDW busses are there? For the last 3 days, I have been looking at every bus dash board I see!

Originally posted by Pluto4President
no, that won't count - too much of a controlled situation. :)
Jeeze, btw, how many WDW busses are there? For the last 3 days, I have been looking at every bus dash board I see!

LOL... 240 non Tyler busses, and only one Tyler bus. :)

I picked up an O/T shift today... was out of Epcot... did a bunch of runs in the morning for Epcot. I had a low floor bus for that, so Chip & Dale played around on the mirrors... lol...

Tyler, my 2 year old loves your sig :) He saw it and started screaming, "MICKEY BUS! MICKEY BUS!" That, and the MICKEY BOAT are his 2 favorite things in the world. The regular world, not just Disney World!

Originally posted by Pluto4President
tough game - 6 days in the world and no C&D express :(

You were at the Boardwalk, correct? If so... I haven't driven through there in a few weeks! :( :(

Not even that Tyler. Every bus I see at any resort, park, parking lot or even driving hasn't had Tyler in it! I've been everywhere. DTD, MK, EPcot, MGM, POR, POFQ, CR, GF, Poly, OKW. I get around, not quite as much as you though :)

Hi Tyler, we arrive tomorrow. Towncrier has made lime green pins for over 200 DISers who will be at the world next week. Once we have them it will make it easier for you to see us. LOL Hope to meet you next week.:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter