Chill spa 12 year old

cheapster316

Mouseketeer
has anyone had any experience with a 12 year old and the chill spa. It says 13 and up but wanted to do a mommy and me massage as a fun girls activity and did not know if I could if she was with a parent. Thanks

has anyone had any experience with a 12 year old and the chill spa. It says 13 and up but wanted to do a mommy and me massage as a fun girls activity and did not know if I could if she was with a parent. Thanks
I believe age restrictions at the spa are pretty firm.

Thanks so much. It’s what I figured.her brother is getting a pirate makeover so I was looking for something special for her.shes not into bbb anymore.

You should check in the Spa once onboard whether it is possible to book a mother/daughter treatment for a pre-teen. I know that on the Magic a few years ago, my daughter and I were able to get a manicure/pedicure when she was under 13. It may be different for massages, though.

Thanks so much. It’s what I figured.her brother is getting a pirate makeover so I was looking for something special for her.shes not into bbb anymore.

She’s not interested in a pirate makeover too?

Has anyone tried or had any luck getting a hair appointment for a 12 year old at the Chill Spa? Our dd would like her hair done on formal night but not at BBB or the two styles they offer, a more normal style that an angsty pre-teen would like. :P

Was hoping since she doesn’t want any treatments this might work.

Do you schedule Chill on board only or can this be done online if you have an actual teen on your account?

Trying to figure out if it’s worth calling anyone about this (and who), or if it’s just something you do once you board.

As far as I know (based on cruises through last summer) Chill Spa treatments must be booked onboard, even if there is a teen in your group. I don’t know if the possibility of a pre-teen making an appointment depends on the number of teens onboard, but if you stop by the Spa once you are on the ship, you should get an idea of whether it would be possible for your daughter.

My daughter received a treatment at the chill spa on the Dream when she was a few months shy of 13. This was back in the day before they had to be chaperoned by an adult. Things may have changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter