Children's AS Scavenger Hunt

TIGGERMOM

Earning My Ears
Just got a letter from Disney with all kinds of reminders of what to do and bring. On the bottom of the letter it says, "P.S. We've got lots to keep the kids happy-fantastic pools, a fun food court, even a special Children's All-Star Scavenger Hunt." Has anyone ever done this? What is it? Is it something my DH (5) would like? Thanks.

Michelle

37 days and counting!!!

My kids did this one rainy afternoon last August. It was storming and they had to close the pools so the lifeguard was passing this out to the kids. I don't remember the questions but there were about 7-10. Some could be answered by looking at the map, some you had to look for (one was answered by remembering some of the stars who have their pictures in the lobby) My kids had fun and they got a couple of tokens at the arcade for filling it out and a magical moments certificate.

bobcat,

Thanks for replying to my question. It sounds like your kids had a great time with the scavenger hunt. I think I will check into it when I get down there. Thanks again.

Michelle

30 days and counting!!!!!

TIGGERMOM,

What resort are you staying at?Please, When you get back could you post about scavenger hunt? Any info about it...and how often they do this?
This would be great!!

Have a Magical Time!!
thanks

We are staying at the All-Star Movies and I will definitely post all the info. on our trip on these boards. I think the Scavenger Hunt will be lots of fun for all the "kids" (even this 35 year old kid!) in our family!

Michelle

27 days and counting!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter