Chicken Nuggets and Personal size pizzas in Epcot

GoofyRonda

Earning My Ears
With the demise of the Electric Umbrella and Liberty Inn where can I get chicken nuggets/ff or small pizza for my autistic kiddo. Thank you

With the demise of the Electric Umbrella and Liberty Inn where can I get chicken nuggets/ff or small pizza for my autistic kiddo. Thank you

I have an autistic kiddo as well who only tolerates chicken nuggets and cheese pizza as well. It makes me nervous when they take out or change a tried and true menu because while they may have pizza or chicken nuggets, the texture may not work for my son.

If you're there soon and try the new place at Epcot please report back and let us know how it was. We will be there in late June.

Thank you for all the help. Photo Chick we are going in September so sorry. Please let me know what you find.

Will he eat hot dogs? You can grab those in world showcase in that "African" section with lays chips. You're right though i don't think any place left in epcot serves nuggets which is problematic for some families (even just those with younger kids). I'd bring something in

I'm pretty sure they have the standard "Disney" nuggets at the Refreshment Port as you are walking into World Showcase toward Canada.

Thank you for all the help. Photo Chick we are going in September so sorry. Please let me know what you find.

Will do. We have free dining this trip so I've planned meals at every buffet that has what he likes.

Steve took your advice and got 3 suggestions Katsura Grill, Lotus Blossom Cafe, and Tangerine cafe. The first 2 did not show nuggets on the menus and Tangerine shows “Chicken Tenders”. H518may that looks like a perfect solution. Thanks to all

You can go out the back entrance (International Gateway) Just a short walk (less than 5 minutes) or boat ride away (20 minutes due to stopping at BW first) is Hurricane Hannahs at the Beach Club. They have Chicken Nuggets and fries.

Just heard last night they put in a quick serve in the oddessey building and it has nuggets and fries

You can go out the back entrance (International Gateway) Just a short walk (less than 5 minutes) or boat ride away (20 minutes due to stopping at BW first) is Hurricane Hannahs at the Beach Club. They have Chicken Nuggets and fries.

I was going to suggest something similar - the Boardwalk To Go kiosk menu lists Chicken Breast Nuggets Basket. You can get an order of fries, in case those are not included in the basket. The Pizza Window over there has personal pizzas.

I asked a similar question a few years ago on account of my spectrum boy who literally eats only pizza and nuggets! The Mexico restaurants (table service and quick service) have chicken strips. I also know Morocco's Marrakesh and their quick service have chicken strips.

We went to Coral Reef last year as well and while they did not have chicken, they did have fried shrimp and we got him to try it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter