chicken exit on RNRC

K9pal

<font color=green>Just call me Miss Patient!
Where exactly is the chicken exit on RNRC? My DH doesn't like roller coasters, but likes Aerosmith - on our next trip I'd love for him to see the pre-show, but be able to bail out before actually getting in the "limo". Is that possible? Who knows - maybe he'll see it and decide it doesn't look so bad after all :teeth: !

yes, there is a chicken exit after the pre-show...
you go right up to where the people board the limo....you pass them and go through this door, walk down a hall, and end up where the people get off the limo....
my daughter and i do it every time....not because we're chicken, but because of motion sickness...the barrel roll does us in...

My DBF does this every time!! Last year I almost got him on with me. He walked right up to the CM asking "how many" I said 2 and then looked behind me and he was on his way out the Chicken Door!! :teeth: He will always walk through the line with me, every ride has a chicken exit. The TOT has a chicken elevator! You ride a regular elevator up to where the TOT let's everyone off.

Every year he says "I am going on"! and every year I go on the ride by myself :p I did manage to get him on Mission Space and he loves that ride!

Thanks, that's good to know. I think if it wasn't for the rolls, he'd do it (he's prone to occasional motion sickness). I did it last year by myself, but it's not fun to wait in line by myself and I don't think it was fun for him to sit outside and wait, either.

Chicken exit is a door that is after the preshow, as you walk down the path as if you are to ride. You'll reach a point where the path makes a "U-turn" and usually a CM is waiting to know how many in your party. At that point let the CM know you're a chicken and want out and they'll point you in the direction of the door.

Originally posted by QuickGold
At that point let the CM know you're a chicken and want out and they'll point you in the direction of the door.

LOL! This is my favorite quote of the night!

Really, that's one of the most useful chicken exits there is. Not only is the preshow worthwhile, but getting to watch a few sets of people do that launch, knowing you won't have to do it yourself, must be doubly fun. :) I could watch people zoom off all day! (I'd eventually want a turn though!)

Originally posted by petula
LOL! This is my favorite quote of the night!
The other good thing about the chicken exit on RnR is that folks can change their mind...although when I tried convincing my little 12 year old sister to ride, she nearly ran back into the preshow room after seeing the launch. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter