Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

I am also going to point out, Mark Grote was let go in place of Zack Zaidman on 670. All due respect to Zach, you don't mess the mojo. On the upside for Bear's fan's, Grote is now there and their season is pretty good so far. Coincidence? We shall see.

Here's the 25 man roster for this round! No CJ (forearm discomfort:rolleyes1)

Dog3hiiU8Acdjex.jpg:large

And I like to think one more will be looking over Joe's shoulder, Dr. Ken
DhtOl3iU0AA3OT8.jpg

Last edited:
Well, thanks to Jesse , always the optimist (sarcasm) Roger's for this info:

Jesse Rogers‏Verified account @ESPNChiCubs
CHRIS GUCCIONE is the home plate umpire for tonight's wild card game. Jon Lester has a 4.99 ERA in 7 career starts with him behind the plate.

why not right? Why not force him to pitch inside to Arenado? I said it before and I'm saying it again. Bud Selig is calling in some serious cards this season. I guess if that's what it took to compete against us, It's flattering.

It’s ok. Was a great year. Can’t win em all. I think people are more hurt and or exhausted than we know.

Next year will be interesting w the division. Brewers. And even Pirates getting strong.

4 straight playoffs is a big accomplishment.

It’s ok. Was a great year. Can’t win em all. I think people are more hurt and or exhausted than we know.

Next year will be interesting w the division. Brewers. And even Pirates getting strong.

4 straight playoffs is a big accomplishment.
Heck yeah. I will take this all day, everyday compared to some REAL clunkers of past lol. Rough to see them have to watch b2b teams celebrate, but it's part of the deal. Put everything in the motivation memory bank.Brewer's best be mindful of the Pirates lol..had their number ALL year. Hope the guys enjoy Rizzo's wedding in December!

I'm not waiting another 102 years for the next big win. Wonder what will happen to Addison? He may be gone for good from baseball. Hated/loved the Arenado/Javy hug. Ump talked to Javy during the next inning, did you see? But I think Arenado could have thrown the ball to first if he really wanted to. Tickets go on sale in Jan for Miami games and we'll be at all three of them. Gotta get the taxes done because the first game will be Apr 15. Hope Bote will be back next year. Hope Kris gets his head on right so he can start hitting like he used to. That beaning was hard on him. And it was good that he didn't have to face German Marquez last night again.

Here's to 2019!

All set for Spring Training.......:bored:

I had dosed off when Rockies got their 2nd run, but did wake up for the end. I think I missed the 12th and Rockies 13th.

What a game last night! They did fight hard all season. Disappointed, but it is what it is. Here's to moving forward in 2019. Hopefully, everyone will get rested and healthy in the off season and work through what is needed to be at the top of their game in spring training. Looking forward to the 2019 season!!!

All set for Spring Training.......:bored:

I had dosed off when Rockies got their 2nd run, but did wake up for the end. I think I missed the 12th and Rockies 13th.
133 days until pitchers/catchers report. Now that the season has ended, I need to know...was it fun or annoying having a Daniel Murphy getting announced? Lol

I am so happy Pedro got in for that inning too. He 100% deserved that shot and boy do I love when he gets so fired up! He is a FA next year..losing him could be a blow. He & Javy, pretty close it seems.It will be new territory for KB, Javy(oops, forgot he was '14),Schwarbs,AAJ,CJ,Willy,Happ,Hendricks(off the top of my head) to be home this early, hopefully none of them like it, lol

Marly Rivera‏Verified account @MarlyRiveraESPN
Pedro Strop told me that he was in severe pain but feigned that he was fine so they wouldn't take him out of the game; told me he wouldn't have been available for the next round. https://es.pn/2Rn1O6i

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter