Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

We're all happy we won, I'm ecstatic. I don't expect us to beat the Dodgers but I'm content with making it to the NLCS again.

But is anyone going to comment on Edwards?

c3b9197e2f852b664620fd89b6f42c99.jpg

EL MAGO'S AT BAT? HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN?

Cubs got a lot of breaks today (replay and non-replay etc). I wonder if that’s why the pitch calls seemed in Nats favor later. Make-ups? Aww who cares. This is amazing.

you know that Cub's World Series movie in the works? Que the sequel on this series alone!

Hey did you guys see the dent in the wall from Schwarb's ball??He sure does like leaving his mark at ballparks lol

kyle-schwarber-outfield-wall-dent.jpg

Last edited:
I was so freaking nervous, I was pacing up and down and walking in and out of the house to get fresh air. I was not this nervous during the World Series. What a crazy freaking game!

I actually couldn't watch the game at all! I watched stuff on my DVR and just kept checking my Twitter feed (I follow the Cubs) - it was driving me nuts when it was silent.

Lester just commented that he wanted a beer because he hates champagne, and got some in the eye!

I was so freaking nervous, I was pacing up and down and walking in and out of the house to get fresh air. I was not this nervous during the World Series. What a crazy freaking game!

I left for an hour to soak in the tub. I had to separate myself for a little bit. Mentally I was good. Physically? Not so good! Ha!

I actually couldn't watch the game at all! I watched stuff on my DVR and just kept checking my Twitter feed (I follow the Cubs) - it was driving me nuts when it was silent.

I’ve watched many games through the MLB app while my guys are in the other room with it on tv. I’ll hear them cheering or groaning and be staring at the app waiting for it to catch up.

Last edited:

Lester just commented that he wanted a beer because he hates champagne, and got some in the eye!
Lester seemed to be drunk already!

Lester seemed to be drunk already!
Ya think? lol...he had to be partaking by the 7th. He and Jake had the all clear. Big John for Saturday! That surly ole cowboy was the only one whose heart rate didn't increase tonight lol. I need a GIF of JHey grabbing at hiis Cub's patch on his jersey as the game ended. His emotion and doing that epitomizes EVERYTHING

I need to find out the exact clock time that Harper struck out and add it to my moments of life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter