Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

imgres
yasiel-puig-licks-bat-832x447.png

Ok..I gave a warning and downsized the pic lol....... this one is more of the face *I* make at the thought of Piggy Puig

guess I will have to keep watching the videos for Javy... Zobie on 2nd today. Decline in offense prioritized over stellar defense~ at least for the first half of the game (670 the Score reporting that..no official line up out to the public yet)

Hoping the Cubs can win at least one of the next two, because we are rolling into Chicago for the USC ND game on Thursday and would love to watch the final game. Sports bars near Navy pier?

GAME 3 LINEUP~ SHAKING THINGS UP A BIT, STAYING LEFTY-HEAVY (Schwarb's back to 2nd spot..Joe sure must've liked that dent Kyle put in the wall against the Nat's..and it's his WS lineup spot)
LETS GO CUBS!!!! WE NEVER QUIT!!!!!!!!!!GO CUBS GO!!!!!!!!

LETS GO KYLE!upload_2017-10-17_15-10-48.jpeg WIND BLOWING OUT~need The Professor to get those grounders

DMXZZ8VW0AMplTI.jpg:large

we need the offense but boy , I almost always remember Javy when Hendo pitches

Last edited:
guess I will have to keep watching the videos for Javy... Zobie on 2nd today. Decline in offense prioritized over stellar defense~ at least for the first half of the game (670 the Score reporting that..no official line up out to the public yet)
I agree with Joe on the one. Love Javy but we can only carry so many players who are not hitting for their defense. Let’s have the best of both worlds and get a nice lead behind Kyle and then bring in Javy!

CUBS IN 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Could you imagine?

Well...does it suck being 0-3? yep..but what doesn't suck is looking at that beauty of a scoreboard at Wrigley and seeing 4 teams and we are one of them..AGAIN!

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE MOMENT(Other than Schwarb's bomb) OF THE GAME? JAVY FINGER WAGGING PIGGY PUIG ON THE TAG :rotfl2::rotfl:

https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/DMZPdedX0AAbvNb.mp4

AAJ's triple/double off the bench was pretty awesome too

Last edited:
It’s going to be near impossible to pull off a “Boston 2004”. But we can still dig deep and win 2 to take it back to LA. Trying to avoid a celebration in our home. If we can, another conversation begins then.

The free agency stakes have been raised on Arrieta after the Darvish outing. Let’s use that.

It’s going to be near impossible to pull off a “Boston 2004”. But we can still dig deep and win 2 to take it back to LA. Trying to avoid a celebration in our home. If we can, another conversation begins then.

It's very likely we get swept, just like we did against the Mets in 2015. Our hitters just cannot hit top flight pitching. It's a complete mystery to them and they simply don't have the skills to adapt/change. Based on what I'm seeing here, it's a really good thing we won it all last year because I'm not really seeing anything that would give me confidence that we will win again anytime soon.

The free agency stakes have been raised on Arrieta after the Darvish outing. Let’s use that.
I have the same *avoid them celebrating at Wrigley* goal as you (tho we did it to STL and the Nat's:rolleyes1) speaking of them..I am still enjoying the crap out of elmiinating both of them :D I also look at The Dodger's act of improving their team drastically as a compliment to the Cubs. I mean, losing to us last year,~ a bunch of newbie kids/Rookies~got under their skin so bad it was their motivator.

Also..just have to win 1 game tomorrow.

Then 1 game Thursday

then 1 Sat

and 1 Sunday.

and if we don't, GO AL! (so we are the most recent NL WS Champs lol)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter