Chicago area Diser's - check in here Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sk8Leigh

DIS Veteran
HERSEY said:
I thought the saying was when babies get the hiccups they are growing. Leigh maybe your growing. :teeth: Michelle I think your mom was just being nice to you to cover for your problem :rotfl2: Sorry I could resist. It was a wild day to many wierd people that I had to be nice to.

LOL! :lmao:

Yeah, maybe I'm growing! I need to grow. :sad2:

OK, now to burst your bubble with the medical reason for the hiccups :rolleyes1 nothing more than a spasm of the diaphragm some think related to nerves. Sorry it's nothing more fun-good for you Leigh. At least we know you haven't had the need to change your shorts. :rotfl2:
Just wondering, are we still posting our trip itineraries? Would like to run mine by you professionals and get your opinions.

Hello!! :wave:

Hope everyone is having a good day!! Looks like it's going to pour rain at any moment!

Went to the foot doctor today. He said my one incisoin still is slightly open and that they both are inflamed. DUH!!! I could have told him that!! :teeth:
I did voice all my concerns to him. He seems to think I'll be fine before my trip. I told him I was of a different opinion about that and think I will need a scooter to get around WDW in. :sad2: Not exactly what I have in mind as a fun vacation, but if it comes down to it I will be renting a scooter. :rolleyes:
So I go back to see him the week before we leave.

I have a meeting to go to tonight. Not looking forward to it. I have a sinus headache and my heart is giving me a few irregular beats off and on. :furious: I go in for an EKG on Monday to see what is up with my heart. Is it just part of the healing process or is there a definite pattern to it. If there is I will be asking for another ablation right away. I will not do more drugs. :sad2:

paint What kind of new car are you thinking of getting?

Michelle I hope the kids aren't getting sick too!!
I saw a car like yours yesterday and wondered how you're going to get all your stuff, including 3 strollers, into the trunk for vacation!!!!?????? :confused3 :rotfl: I will need pictures of that!!!

Tiggerrn List your itinerary!!!! Let's see what you got!!! :teeth:

HI to everyone else!!! :wave2:

Happy Thursday night, Chicago DIS-folk!

Looks like Leigh is gonna have a growth-spurt, and Michelle may be passing around a hat for donations!

Seems like it's getting ready to rain here, too. I don't mind rain at night, but a gentle rain, please...I don't like thunderstorms any more than my little doggie does!

Nicole...I am sooo sorry to read about your continued health issues...you have gone thru more than enough....sigh! :grouphug: Hang in there...

Carrie...welcome back! When's your trip report going to be posted? :confused3

Amy...Happy belated birthday to your daughter! :cheer2:

Rose...glad to read you had good news with your daughter's heart tests. I did read about the death at Great America...scary, isn't it?

Hello :wave: to all other Chicago DIS friends...(and yep, I always try to include any "lurkers"...come out, come out and play with us!!!) Hope everyone has a good night! :)

It's not that bad Bunchy, the trunck is HUGE! But the two single strollers are Umbrella strollers, so they fold up like an upbrella and will be on the floor in the backseat and Sal and i put all our clothes into one big black suitcase and our shoes in a duffel which will all be in the trunk with the double stroller which folds up pretty compact. Then the kids shoes/clothes all fit into their own Cinderella and CARS suitcases on the floor of the back seat (gotta love no leg room!!) and the small cooler for milk will be inbetween the car seats! so it all fits! i didn't believe it until Sal told me! i too think the car is too small but he explained it all. Gotta love Sal :rolleyes:

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
hahah!! i HATE math with a vengence! i would rather see my FIL than do math.....wait never mind it's not that bad ;)
The funny thing is, my two previous jobs involved math and money! I was a teller at NLSB (now Harris), but this is even better- I was in charge of millions of dollars (moohaha! evil laugh!) as the vault control clerk at a Nat City. We were a central location and handled all the business deposits. So I guess I am okay with practical math, not Algebra (and all the things that come after that which I have never taken!).

Bunchkin- The kind of car I am getting? Cheap and new! That are my two qualifications!!! I am thinking of a Lancer or a Scion xB (the box). I really can't decide if the box is ugly or cute! Whatever I get, I want Mickey black!
Here's some pixiedust: hoping you are healed in time to enjoy your trip!

paintnolish said:
Bunchkin- The kind of car I am getting? Cheap and new! That are my two qualifications!!! I am thinking of a Lancer or a Scion xB (the box). I really can't decide if the box is ugly or cute! Whatever I get, I want Mickey black!
Here's some pixiedust: hoping you are healed in time to enjoy your trip!
I meant "those"...maybe I should rethink this English major thing! :rotfl2:

hersey- It turned int a tiny red X for days and I got tired of looking at it! Besides, I do a good job of reminding everyone (constantly) that we are leaving in 3 days! Mon morning! Can you tell I'm excited?

i can't stand when i get the hiccups! mainly b/c my mom always says that when babies get the hiccups it means their diaper is wet...so when i get them my mom always asks if i peed my pants....soo Leigh is there something you want to tell us?? :lmao:
All the cool kids pee their pants.
What can I say. I like Adam Sandler movies. I kind of have a guy sense of humor. Make that a young sense of humor. I like dumb movies!

i'm good with Money too $$$$$$ just not the pointless math that you will never ever in your life need to know! ::yes::

i'm good with Money too $$$$$$ just not the pointless math that you will never ever in your life need to know! ::yes::
When I took the math placement test, I was sailing through the first portion, which was math fundamentals (percentages, sq ft, stuff like that). Then, it came to algebra...oh my gosh...3x+4y(9-4b)/something equally as ridiculous...it was multiple choice...oh, how 'bout a? how about b for this one? I did sooo bad!

Hi! :wave: I'm here.

So you mean I'm not going to grow? :(

I just bought a Minnie big figure on Disneyoutlet.com I love those big figures! I have one other one. It's one of those from when they did those 75 years of Mickeys. Two were designed by skaters, Michelle Kwan and Paul Wylie. Michelle's didn't have anything to do with skating, but Paul's was a skating Mickey (really more of a speed skater, though), so when it turned up on Disney Deals I got it. :thumbsup2 I just saw that the Minnie one was on sale today. They're also having a sale on top of that, plus free shipping! So I got it for half off! It was too good to pass up! :confused3 It's for the 50th. It's Minnie on a trip to Disneyland in the 50's. There's a series of them, Mickey, etc. I've wanted to get them for a long time, but they're way too expensive. (Most of their 50th stuff was.) So I've been waiting to see what goes on sale. :cool1:

Didn't one of you say you collect the big figs? They're so cool! When I got the Mickey one, I was thinking that it could go into the curio cabinet I had just gotten, but it's way too big! :rotfl: I wasn't quite expecting that.

:lmao: that's how i was with the math portion of the ACT!!! hahaah!!! i just wanted to get outta there! i had already been accepted to college and my friends were all done and time was almost running out and I just wanted outta there! The amazign thing is i did AWESOME on the test! :lmao: i'm a GREAt guesser!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter