Chevy owners and 2 FREE 1 day park hopper passes for Disney World

I have owned Tahoes and do now for the past 15 years. I got nothing! Man I'm a legends member too cause I have had Silverado's with 100k plus miles. Hey any Chevy members sign up for it. you get some cool gifts now and then.

I love my American cars. Had a random Volvo and Subaru in there. Mhhh

My wife and myself have been in Tahoe's and Wranglers for years now. Don't see that changing! Especially my Wrangler.

Sweet! I drive a 2019 Silverado!,
Silverado's are beasts. My dad is on his 3rd only since 1977. Brown one in 77 till 95 when I went to college to get me to Buffalo. lol Then the 2011 cause we killed the 95 when I built my house. He just couldn't handle anymore hauling after we got done with the house. lol the 11 is showing t'sage but it still gets all the jobs done and doesn't complain!

I had a 2004 Trailblazer for 14 years with 145,000 miles on it and loved it. Now drive a 2014 Silverado, and hope to hold onto it for 10-15 years.

I have owned Tahoes and do now for the past 15 years. I got nothing! Man I'm a legends member too cause I have had Silverado's with 100k plus miles. Hey any Chevy members sign up for it. you get some cool gifts now and then.

I love my American cars. Had a random Volvo and Subaru in there. Mhhh

My wife and myself have been in Tahoe's and Wranglers for years now. Don't see that changing! Especially my Wrangler.
I wish I knew that existed. My husband had a Tahoe and Jimmy that both had over 300k on them. I'm driving a 2010 with 167k on her, 0 issues.

How did you access this promotion?
2020 silverado and 2020 equinox here.

Man I'm a legends member too cause I have had Silverado's with 100k plus miles. Hey any Chevy members sign up for it. you get some cool gifts now and then.

Yeah I'm wearing one of the hats they sent me right now.

Yeah I'm wearing one of the hats they sent me right now.
You get the coasters? They were cool. We use them in our pool house all the time. I forgot about the hat. It wasn’t super soft so I kinda didn’t wear it. I’ll have to wash it a few times.

Am I the only one that thinks something here doesn't pass the basic sniff test? Something is grossly wrong here. There's no way GM is shelling out 2-day WDW tickets to every Chevy owner. C'mon people.

I think it’s a scam. When you google this thread is the only real info I see about it.

Here’s my American Ride….. almost 70 years old
The truck anyway

I have never owned a Chevy in my life. It is the only American car brand I haven't owned because none of their modern products haven't been appealing to me. But a well restored 1950's chevy truck just makes me drooooooool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter