• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chevy owners and 2 FREE 1 day park hopper passes for Disney World

DonDiegoDeLaVega

This Bold Renegade Carves a "Z" with his blade
Good Afternoon
Was wondering if any Chevy owners have received an email about receiving 2 free park hopper passes good till 12/1/21.
I responded and they are in the mail.

Attachments

• 986A46A3-B74F-423E-83F0-B57B656E4C1E.jpeg
    986A46A3-B74F-423E-83F0-B57B656E4C1E.jpeg
    41.1 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:

You local mechanic sure does appreciate that! 😉
My German mechanic doesn't. My German cars were with him at least once every 2 months. The Japanese cars, even though all of them were less than 3 years old at the time, had issues like a bad fuel pump, replaced the transmission on one, A/C wouldn't cool on another, etc. My 4 American cars have only had routine oil changes and tire rotations.

So go ahead and ignore domestic cars, while I enjoy my 485hp gas guzzling V8 that cost less than 40k new. It's actually worth 48k now, about a year after buying it, thanks to the chip shortage.

Gonna have to pay me a lot more than that to put up with an American automobile 😉
Yeah nothing beats having to go to specialty mechanics for a Mercedes or a bmw.

My last 1500 was still running with 189k miles on it. Now I'm not one to scoff at a Toyota or Honda as those are decent machines, but my chevys have been the most reliable vehicles I've ever owned.

My German mechanic doesn't. My German cars were with him at least once every 2 months. The Japanese cars, even though all of them were less than 3 years old at the time, had issues like a bad fuel pump, replaced the transmission on one, A/C wouldn't cool on another, etc. My 4 American cars have only had routine oil changes and tire rotations.

So go ahead and ignore domestic cars, while I enjoy my 485hp gas guzzling V8 that cost less than 40k new. It's actually worth 48k now, about a year after buying it, thanks to the chip shortage.
Yeah nothing beats having to go to specialty mechanics for a Mercedes or a bmw.

My last 1500 was still running with 189k miles on it. Now I'm not one to scoff at a Toyota or Honda as those are decent machines, but my chevys have been the most reliable vehicles I've ever owned.

I'm mostly joking... the emoji's out front shoulda told ya..😉 just some silly banter. And I can counter each of your anecdotes with several of my own and we'll go back and forth forever. Personally I don't like newer euro cars for all of the reasons you mentioned

I'm sure all cars have come a long way in reliability in the past 10 years since I last purchased American. A 2011 model year Ford that was a total embarrassment in terms of build quality. Though the Consumer Reports reliability rankings still seem to align with my experiences. Going from that Ford to a new model Japanese (Subaru) car was like a revelation... like, You mean stuff isn't supposed to just fall apart spontaneously??

I'm mostly joking... the emoji's out front shoulda told ya..😉 just some silly banter. And I can counter each of your anecdotes with several of my own and we'll go back and forth forever. Personally I don't like newer euro cars for all of the reasons you mentioned

I'm sure all cars have come a long way in reliability in the past 10 years since I last purchased American. A 2011 model year Ford that was a total embarrassment in terms of build quality. Though the Consumer Reports reliability rankings still seem to align with my experiences. Going from that Ford to a new model Japanese (Subaru) car was like a revelation... like, You mean stuff isn't supposed to just fall apart spontaneously??

Out of all my cars, my 2011 Subaru WRX was the worst quality of them all. It was a rattle box. The AC stopped cooling after a while and they couldn’t fix it.

I vowed to never own another Subaru again after I replaced it with a 2015 Ford Mustang GT. That Ford was excellent and gave me no issues for 3 years before I sold it.

Out of all my cars, my 2011 Subaru WRX was the worst quality of them all. It was a rattle box. The AC stopped cooling after a while and they couldn’t fix it.

I vowed to never own another Subaru again after I replaced it with a 2015 Ford Mustang GT. That Ford was excellent and gave me no issues for 3 years before I sold it.
Funny how that works. I'll probably never buy Ford again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter