Chemical Alley 2nd Generation RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doodle98 said:
Maka: She did so. "Thanks."

David: He smiled bashfully.

OOC: Dani, how are we gonna get M, L, and C here?

Ooc- Well...I think it'd be really awesome for C to get here...I just think M and L and the others would go back to THEIR Chemical Alley. Not this one... *-*

Ooc- Well...I think it'd be really awesome for C to get here...I just think M and L and the others would go back to THEIR Chemical Alley. Not this one... *-*

OOC: But theirs was taken down.

Ooc: but then it wouldn't be as fun, because they actually know what's going on... I wanted to drop off most of the first gen. Hence the 2nd gen...

Ooc: but then it wouldn't be as fun, because they actually know what's going on... I wanted to drop off most of the first gen. Hence the 2nd gen...

OOC: Aww, okay. Does this mean the other thread is gonna die?

Maka: She did so. "Thanks."

David: He smiled bashfully.

OOC: Dani, how are we gonna get M, L, and C here?

Mei: She reached an area filled with dirt and rocks eventually. There was a stirdy bridge above a stream. "This is the shortcut...just so we don't have to go around it. That takes forever..." she murmured. Stepping on the bridge, she walked across to the other side.

Jet: "At least it's not a bridge dangling from it's supports...there's some craftsmanship in it..." he murmured to Mei, crossing it.

Mei: "It's just a bridge, but you do have a point..." she smiled.

OOC: You don't have to use initials you know, I know who you're talking about.

Flynn: He crossed the bridge, eyes on everything.

Gwen: She crossed the bridge, holding tightly onto David.

Mei: "Who are you?" She asked Flynn. She didn't hear him introduce himself.

Jet: He kept Maka close to his side.

*-* yeap. Even though I really want Ciel to get to this Chemical Alley ;-;

Damn. *goes in a corner and cries*

(Honestly, I may cry. I did when Hogwarts died. Oh well. Marcus is going to the void.)

OOC: You don't have to use initials you know, I know who you're talking about. Flynn: He crossed the bridge, eyes on everything. Gwen: She crossed the bridge, holding tightly onto David.

OOC: No, it's just because I have a really bad headache and don't want to type.

David: He put his arm around her waist. "You're okay."

Maka: "Thank you," she murmured.

Mei: "Who are you?" She asked Flynn. She didn't hear him introduce himself.

Jet: He kept Maka close to his side.

Flynn: "Did I not say? Flynn."

OOC: No, it's just because I have a really bad headache and don't want to type.

David: He put his arm around her waist. "You're okay."

Maka: "Thank you," she murmured.

OOC: Oh, sorry.

Gwen: She took a breath. "Yeah, okay."

Fairywings said:
Flynn: "Did I not say? Flynn."

OOC: Oh, sorry.

Gwen: She took a breath. "Yeah, okay."

Mei: "I didn't hear you. Sorry. My mind wanders off sometimes." She murmured, continuing to walk. There was a dense forest of a variety of trees. "Apples, Pears, Oranges...et cetera..." she named what was on some of the trees and took down an apple, sliding off her backpack and pushing the apple in the side pocket. She kept walking. Eventually, she reached a cleared out area. "I found a few backpacks filled with giant tents, so I looked for an empy area. Here it is." She pointed to the place with backpacks sprawled across.

Jet: He let out a heavy breath once arriving. "So this is our shelter..."

OOC: I just feel like poopy today.

David: He gave her a reassuring smile.

OOC: Poor Bri

Gwen: "Thanks."

Mei: "I didn't hear you. Sorry. My mind wanders off sometimes." She murmured, continuing to walk. There was a dense forest of a variety of trees. "Apples, Pears, Oranges...et cetera..." she named what was on some of the trees and took down an apple, sliding off her backpack and pushing the apple in the side pocket. She kept walking. Eventually, she reached a cleared out area. "I found a few backpacks filled with giant tents, so I looked for an empy area. Here it is." She pointed to the place with backpacks sprawled across.

Jet: He let out a heavy breath once arriving. "So this is our shelter..."

Flynn: "Well, we seem to have struck luck."

Fairywings said:
OOC: Poor Bri

Gwen: "Thanks."

Flynn: "Well, we seem to have struck luck."

Mei: "Yep. I already set one up, but got too lazy to actually do the rest." She chuckled, a small twinkle in her eyes.

Jet: "Well now's the time to set em up..."

OOC: Poor Bri Gwen: "Thanks." Flynn: "Well, we seem to have struck luck."

OOC: I'm alright...

David: "Why don't you go sit down while we set up the tents?"

Maka: She limped along. "Wow."

Jet: He began setting up tents for everybody.

Mei: She set up a tent and put the backpack it came out of aside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter