• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chemical Alley 2nd Generation RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittany: "Do you need anything while we're out Kennedy? Like food because I don't think you can eat just candy bars." Ben: "Psh family shmamily, I'd take ice cream over you any day." Chelsea: she rolled her eyes "Love you too, Ben."

Kennedy: "I may or may not have stuff at home, I honestly don't know."

Flynn: "Is this the right ice cream shop? I swear I've been to five different ones in town today. I didn't even know we had five ice cream places!"

Kennedy: "I may or may not have stuff at home, I honestly don't know."

Brittany: "Okay, I'll buy you a grocery store." she smiled

Nate: he turned to Kennedy "She's kidding."

Brittany: "Yeah, I am, but we will stop by a grocery store."

Flynn: "Is this the right ice cream shop? I swear I've been to five different ones in town today. I didn't even know we had five ice cream places!"

Ben: "Nope, sorry. Still the wrong one." he laughed and threw gummy bears at him

David: He gently kissed Gwen again. "You are so perfect."

Kennedy: "Honestly, that's not necessary."

Flynn: He rolled his eyes.

Others: Also came in.

Brittany: "Are you sure? How are you going to get food and stuff? You're only 13."

Chelsea: "Sorry, Flynn, I guess throwing things runs in the family."

Brittany: "Are you sure? How are you going to get food and stuff? You're only 13."

Chelsea: "Sorry, Flynn, I guess throwing things runs in the family."

Kennedy: "What does it matter? I'm sure there's something at the house."

Flynn: "Sadly."

Blake: "And nothing has changed."

Kennedy: "What does it matter? I'm sure there's something at the house."

Flynn: "Sadly."

Blake: "And nothing has changed."

Brittany: "Okay. Where do you live?"

Ben: "Hugging people runs in the family too. I really hate like hugs though."

Chelsea: "Yeah, we have a theory you were adopted."

Brittany: "Okay. Where do you live?" Ben: "Hugging people runs in the family too. I really hate like hugs though." Chelsea: "Yeah, we have a theory you were adopted."

Trent: He lowered his head. He still wasn't convinced that they were going to adopt him.

David: "Do you want to go shopping, love? Or do you want to stay here for a while more?" He gently stroked her leg and held her on top of him. "I'm not as tired anymore."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter