Chemical alley 2nd Gen RP 2

Gwen: She was dressed in shorts and a top and sneakers. Se kissed David, then put on her sunglasses. "Off we go then?"

Kennedy: After her pb&j, she got a deck of cards and started playing solitaire.

Nelson and Connors: They were at the ice cream shop, eating.

Dad: "Trent, I have very good judgment and you are a great kid." Chelsea: "He's quite modest, dad."

Trent: "No. I'm broken. I don't know why you want me. They broke me."

Gwen: She was dressed in shorts and a top and sneakers. Se kissed David, then put on her sunglasses. "Off we go then?" Kennedy: After her pb&j, she got a deck of cards and started playing solitaire. Nelson and Connors: They were at the ice cream shop, eating.

David: He nodded. "Yes ma'am." He grabbed his wallet and stuffed it into his back pocket. "I probably won't need many clothes, since I'm not going to be able to leave the house often. Just a few pairs of jeans, a few shirts, a suit that I can wear to my funeral, and a bunch of pajama pants."

Trent: "No. I'm broken. I don't know why you want me. They broke me."

Dad: "Well, we do want you Trent. You're just going to have to accept that."

Nate: he ate his ice cream "What kind did y'all get?" he asked Flynn and his family

David: He nodded. "Yes ma'am." He grabbed his wallet and stuffed it into his back pocket. "I probably won't need many clothes, since I'm not going to be able to leave the house often. Just a few pairs of jeans, a few shirts, a suit that I can wear to my funeral, and a bunch of pajama pants."

Gwen: "And a suit for your wedding, but that one you might want to pick up with the guys."

Dad: "Well, we do want you Trent. You're just going to have to accept that."

Nate: he ate his ice cream "What kind did y'all get?" he asked Flynn and his family

Sadie: "I got vanilla and then as many toppings as I could."

Robert: "Peanut butter cup."

Flynn: "Cookies 'n cream."

AJ: "Key lime pie."

Dad: "Well, we do want you Trent. You're just going to have to accept that." Nate: he ate his ice cream "What kind did y'all get?" he asked Flynn and his family

Trent: "Yes sir. Thank you." he smiled bashfully.

Gwen: "And a suit for your wedding, but that one you might want to pick up with the guys."

David: "Yeah, I was gonna wait so Nate could make fun of me in everything." Before they walked out he checked in the mirror to make sure that not a single hair of his bangs was out of place. "we're good." He chuckled and took her hand, walking out of the apartment and locking it.

David: "Yeah, I was gonna wait so Nate could make fun of me in everything." Before they walked out he checked in the mirror to make sure that not a single hair of his bangs was out of place. "we're good." He chuckled and took her hand, walking out of the apartment and locking it.

Gwen: "That does seem to be Nate's purpose in life so far." Grabbing her cane on the way out, she strolled down the sidewalk with him. "So where are we off to?"

Gwen: "That does seem to be Nate's purpose in life so far." Grabbing her cane on the way out, she strolled down the sidewalk with him. "So where are we off to?"

David: "I think going to the mall would be the smartest, since everything's so close together and I won't get as tired."

Sadie: "I got vanilla and then as many toppings as I could."

Robert: "Peanut butter cup."

Flynn: "Cookies 'n cream."

AJ: "Key lime pie."

Brittany: "I like the way you think." she said to Sadie and looked down at her own ice cream which consisted of ever flavor ice cream and ever topping the ice cream shop offered

Nate: "Key lime pie? Ew, you youngsters have no taste."

Trent: "Yes sir. Thank you." he smiled bashfully.

Dad: he smiled back

Brittany: "I like the way you think." she said to Sadie and looked down at her own ice cream which consisted of ever flavor ice cream and ever topping the ice cream shop offered Nate: "Key lime pie? Ew, you youngsters have no taste." Dad: he smiled back

Trent: "Thank you."

Brittany: "I like the way you think." she said to Sadie and looked down at her own ice cream which consisted of ever flavor ice cream and ever topping the ice cream shop offered

Nate: "Key lime pie? Ew, you youngsters have no taste."

Dad: he smiled back

Sadie: "Thanks."

AJ: "You just have no class."

Sadie: "Thanks."

AJ: "You just have no class."

Brittany: she smiled and ate her ice cream

Nate: "Maybe when you're older and more wiser, like me, you will see that chocolate and butterfingers is the way to go."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter