Chefs De France...Good?

five out of five for us as far as good food goes! My wife is a picky eater and she loves it when I take her there. I am experimental when it comes to food and I have never ordered anything there that didn't tantalize my taste buds :) :cool1::flower3:

I have a 1:30 lunch reservation, because, and I freely admit this, I mainly want to see Remy.
Does he always come out at lunchtime or will it be a roll of the dice?:confused3
I'm also looking forward to ordering the short ribs,but the food pales in comparison to having a rat roll by the table......:lmao:

If your plan is mainly to see Remy, I would strongly recommend calling the restaurant before you go for your meal - we have been there many times for lunch and there have been a few times when he doesn't show up at all due to "mechanical issues"....
Its fun to see him - I gotta admit, only at Disney do I enjoy a conversation with a RAT during my meal....:lmao:

We've never had dinner at Chefs, but lunch is a mainstay. We get the Prix Fixe menu - DH loves the lobster bisque and I'm a fan of the onion soup. The quiche, mac & cheese, and croque monsieur are all yummy. DH gets the profiteroles and I love the creme brûlée. Oh, and there is wine. Lots of wine! ;) It's really a nice break after touring Future World.

We enjoy it (kids too). Not 'Wow best French food ever' but a solid meal, good wine, nice setting but not 'super fancy' so I don't bad about bringing kids.

It's good, but not much to write home about. We agree with PP's that the service can at times be inattentive, but that's what keeps it feeling authentically French! :rotfl:

Try the creme brulee, you won't be disappointed.

This is one of the few places we have not dined in at Disney...I have always heard mixed reviews about here and has doubts but I really want to try it! Is this place worth a shot?!

thanks!

This is one of our favorite Epcot restaurants for lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter