• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CHEF TJ TRANSITIONING FROM TRAILS END TO....?

CuteAsMinnie

DIS Veteran
Hi ya’all!

I’m hearing the incredibly loved Chef TJ will be moving along from Trails End to make his mark an another restaurant in WDW.

We would love to know where is new location is before our ADR booking window creeps up later this month!

Thank you!!:flower1:

He doesn't know when he's going and he won't have the same facilities to make the multiple course feast he's known for! It will be sometime this month though that he moves. He didn't seem thrilled when I spoke to him about it last week.

He doesn't know when he's going and he won't have the same facilities to make the multiple course feast he's known for! It will be sometime this month though that he moves. He didn't seem thrilled when I spoke to him about it last week.

Well then, that stinks! :(
Can you keep us updated?

We're headed to WDW next month, hope he's there! (But, then again, making an ADR in advance wouldn't necessarily guarantee he's working that day. Also, isn't Cape May a buffet??)

We're headed to WDW next month, hope he's there! (But, then again, making an ADR in advance wouldn't necessarily guarantee he's working that day. Also, isn't Cape May a buffet??)
If he's in charge of a restaurant known for high volume capacity he doesn't have to be there daily to make his presence known.

Last edited:
Also, isn't Cape May a buffet??)

Trail's End is also a buffet. Ft. Wilderness is my home away from home and Trail's End has always been huge hidden gem. I ate there a few times on my recent Halloween trip and Chef TJ would still pop out to walk over the buffet for guests with food allergies.

We are eat at both Cape May and Trails End early next month. I wonder if he’ll have his fingerprints on Cape May by then. I also wonder if his fingerprints will be gone from Trails End. We’ve never eaten at eaither but hear great things about TE.

Got to do a cooking demo with Chef TJ at the F&W Festival last month. He was so much fun. We're headed back to WDW this weekend with the whole family and our first meal is Trail's End. Can't wait!

Has anyone been to Cape May to see chef TJ? Wondering if he’s still able to perform his magical cooking for us vegans?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter