chef mickeys

punky'smom

Mouseketeer
I called to get PSs for either dinner or breakfast. The only thing they had for our week April 19-24 was on friday april 23 at 11:15am for breakfast or 830p for dinner. Does anyone if I call closer to that date can I get earlier? I think last year I called from our resort & got an earlier time.

Keep caling and a time may open up which will be more convenient for you. Calling closer to the date you want isn't automatically going to help (but it might).

Chef Mickey's is getting toughher and tougher to get PS's for. Take what they are offering, but keep trying and perhaps something closer to what you want will open up. I think your chances of a different time slot diminish the closer you get to your trip. We will send some pixie dust your way and hope you get something more closely to your plans.

I know i called in the middle of February and are going to be at Disney Apr 16th - 23rd and the we had a day or two to choose but the best dinner time we got was 8pm. Nothing earlier so i guess i was just glad to get a time :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter