Chef Mickey's

mdejesusjr85

Earning My Ears
i was able to score a Chef Mickeys res days before our trip. we went on Sunday 10-2 at 10:55am. i have read so many mixed reviews about here. so i went in with the mind set that the food was going to be terrible but you pay for the experience. i have to say that the food wasnt that bad. my wife and i agreed that the food was way better here than at Hollywood and Vine Disney Jr. breakfast. our kids love seeing all the characters and we were never rushed. characters took there time at every table from what i could see. it was a very good experience. the price is where they get you at but if you factor in the experience and the Joy you see on your child's face then price doesnt become an issue. we look forward to doing it again in the future.

We loved our breakfast there!! Can't wait to go back, it is our kids favorite character meal! I feel like breakfast food is pretty safe- I'm happy with waffles and fruit, and it's hard to screw those up! Lol my husband likes to eat eggs and heavier breakfast foods and he thought the food was fine too. It's not going to blow your mind but it's normal breakfast offerings....now lunch & dinner I'm not so sure about....lol

I'm so glad to hear a positive review. It stays booked all the time so someone besides me must like it!

I had a great time at Chef Mickey's too. We had an early dinner seating, the place wasn't crowded yet, and we had a lovely table by the window. I had zero complaints about the food - it was actually better than I had expected. Great character interaction, and so much for for both us and our 2 1/2 year old son. I don't know if I could stomach the out of pocket cost, but on free dining, it was fabulous.

Great to hear a positive review. We also went for breakfast and honestly, really enjoyed it. There was a huge variety of food and it was pretty good. Something to suit everyone. And the character experience was great. You get the main Disney classic characters and as you say, the kids faces are priceless. Us too would go back there.

Glad to hear a positive review! We are booked for breakfast at chef Mickey next month. I am excited to see my kids faces. This is our first family trip.

We just booked Breakfast at Chef Mickeys for our March trip and we can't wait! One question I do have is what characters do you usually expect to meet there, and are they in their chef costumes?

Little things like that also makes the experience worth it for us, getting photo's with characters in different and unique costumes to suit that restaurant :-)

We just booked Breakfast at Chef Mickeys for our March trip and we can't wait! One question I do have is what characters do you usually expect to meet there, and are they in their chef costumes?

Little things like that also makes the experience worth it for us, getting photo's with characters in different and unique costumes to suit that restaurant :-)

I have never been, but everything I have read says this is the only please to see the fab 5, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto. I hope they wear the chef costumes! I cannot wait to go in a few weeks!

pleased to see a positive review, we are hoping to take our then 2yo there, i think with the characters etc they will love it.

Glad you had a positive experience. We've had breakfast at Chef Mickeys at least 3 times and have always had good experiences. We have always enjoyed the food and the characters have been great.

Exactly what I have been saying for years. Everyone has a different taste and many will love a place, many will hate it and then you have the in-betweens. I make the choice myself to go somewhere and based on my experiance, I decide whether or not to ever return. If I had listened to most of the people on this site I would have missed many great experiances.

We've done it 4 or 5 times always 7am opening (we are Brits so up early day 1 still on UK time) It has always been great - immaculate clean buffet and not noisy or crowded. Great character interaction too. We are back again 25th October. Love the cheesy potato casserole.

I'm glad you had a great experience. I felt the same way about Crystal Palace during our most recent trip. I found it to be mediocre in past years, but it was on my boys' "must do" list. So I caved, made the ressie, and to be honest with you, I was pleasantly surprised! The options seemed a bit healthier than the last time I'd been--it was way more and better than chicken nuggets, mac and cheese, and pizza. Definitely one of the best meals during our trip...and that says alot since I was a bit disappointed in dinner at BOG!

That being said, I do rely on reviews, but if I want to try something regardless, I will. It also is a good reminder that sometimes places deserve a second chance/try.

My family had a great experience at Chef Mickey's. Granted, all the kids were eight and under, but we all enjoyed the characters. We chose breakfast to help keep the costs down, but we enjoyed the variety of foods. Hard to go wrong with breakfast...we would do it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter