Chef Mickeys

undertheradar

DIS Veteran
We are going the first week of December and tried to get Chef Mickey's for breakfast on the 2,4,5 or dinner on the 2,4. We are a family of five and this meal is becoming the "Holy Grail" that CRT is. Does anyone have any idea when space may free up here?

The same thing happened to us on our last trip. We were going right after Labor Day 2001 and I figured that it was a slow time of the year, and only called about 30 days in advance (you can book 120 days out). I had a hard time! I got the day that I wanted, but we had to take an early PS (7:45am, I was pregnant and DD was 2 1/2 at the time). So I learned for this trip. I called right at 120 out for 12/4, but we wanted PS for dinner this time.

Keep trying! I always see stories about CRT miracles, so you may get one. If that doesn't work you should call when you get down there. You never know.

I think that this is a fun meal. I have seen a lot of complaints about the food, but we have always had a good meal, and lots of fun!

GOOD LUCK

Originally posted by Tink

I think that this is a fun meal. I have seen a lot of complaints about the food, but we have always had a good meal, and lots of fun!

GOOD LUCK

I have been there 3 times for breakfast, I think the food is delicious! I especially love the cheesy potatoes. YUM!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter