Chef Mickey's with Kids - 1st timers

Ontario

Earning My Ears
Planning our first trip to Disney in 19 days... we have one PS booked at the Rainforest Cafe at AK. I am wondering whether I should book a character breakfast - my kids 14, 12 and 8. Are they too old for this? We are not early risers, but would be willing to get up early if it's worth it. Are the character breakfasts really wild and noisy??? Any other suggestions for restaurants not too miss? Thanks.

Our kids are 16, 15, 11 and 9 and they love going to a character breakfast. We always go to at least one character meal while at WDW. We usually go to Cape May Cafe for breakfast. It really isn't that loud at all. Everyone is somewhat subdued with it being morning and all. It also goes pretty fast. There's not a lot of time for little kids to get bored.

HBC

I REALLY think the character breakfasts are worth it.

In May when we go, we are hitting the storybook princess breakfast, as we've never done it. We are 52, 26, 25, 23, and 20 years of age =) No children here and we all LOVE it!!!!

We have a 10:30 PS, as we're not early risers either =) You don't have to do an early one, do a later morning PS and consider it brunch =)

Chef Mickeys is a great one to have! I loved that one. I also loved the one at 1500 Park Faire with Mary Poppins and Alice. They're all good, I think =) Sometimes they're wild and noisy, but in a good way. THey're pretty organized, really, and don't get out of hand. Part of the fun is watching the little ones get really excited =)

Go for it!!! On our past trips (most recent 5 years ago) we always had breakfast at Chef Mickey's but I wasn't planning on it when we are back in July. When I mentioned it DS was quite upest as this is part of tradition for him. He's 12 and DD is 9 and they're both looking forward to going back....we are too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter