CHEF MICKEY'S - isn't it great!

gtrigona

#1 Disney FREAK!
I just wanted to see if everyone else agrees with me. We absolutely love it there. And the song, "Celebrate with Mickey Mouse...Here at Chef Mickey's we know what to do, we're here to celebrate and party with you.... As you can see, it's true I love it there and also I'm a Disney nut. I've been there over 250 times. Everytime I call to make reservations, they pull up my info and without a doubt the reservationist can't help but chuckle. I am always thinking about Disney. My 19 month old daughter said Raven the other day :)
Gina

I have so much fun doing the pages for when we went to Chef Mickey's. The only problem was I had so many pictures it was hard to get them all on the page. Good luck with you Ebay store!

I'm glad you enjoy it. That was actually our worse meal at WDW and we will probable never go there again. I was really lookng forward to it since everyone said it was so good but it wasn't for us. If there were less places to eat at WDW, we probable would give it another chance. But on the good side, we'll be leaving the table for you. ;)

We have been to WDW for the last 16 years and not once have we gone to Chef Mickey's. We will be taking our 2 yo dd for the 1st time in May, so I think we will try to go this year. Which meal do you like to go for?

RADOPT...funny how you can go to a restaurant that everyone raves about and be so disappointed, isn't it. We have tried Flying Fish twice because everyone just thinks it is great. Did not care for it either time. But we love Yachtsman Steakhouse and just recommended it to a friend and he was not impressed. Ah well, to each their own!

We love Chef Mickey's! We usually go there our first night on Disney property. We have had some great dinners there to celebrate birthdays. It's such a fun place to eat!

We went for the first time last year and we LOVED it!!! My DH wants to go back when we visit his family in FL this summer. :teeth:

I personally thought Chef Mickey's was good. It isn't somewhere I want to eat everytime though. Shouldn't this have been posted on the Restaurants board!? Oh well! :rotfl: :goodvibes

~Jessie~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter