Chef mickeys and parking

lzmclean

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I have a 730am ADR for chef mickeys during our September trip! I'm just wondering if you are able to valet park at the contemporary so we could just head over to MK after?? I have a 2 year old so this would save us a lot of hassle.

Thanks

I have a 730am ADR for chef mickeys during our September trip! I'm just wondering if you are able to valet park at the contemporary so we could just head over to MK after?? I have a 2 year old so this would save us a lot of hassle.

If you valet park ($25+tip for non-handicapped), you can park the remainder of the day.

I have been there once where they turned away all the valet parkers who were not staying at the resort. I've only seen it that one time.

I have been there once where they turned away all the valet parkers who were not staying at the resort. I've only seen it that one time.

1) When very busy, this can happen . . . such as during holiday periods.
2) Not often, but it can happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter