Chef Mickey Statue, Need Reservation to get Pic?

UrsulaTheSeaWitch

Mouseketeer
Where is the statue of Chef Mickey located in the restaurant?
Is it in the general waiting area or past the hostess' podium.
Is it possible to take a picture of someone in front of the statue without a reservation?

Where is the statue of Chef Mickey located in the restaurant?
Is it in the general waiting area or past the hostess' podium.
Is it possible to take a picture of someone in front of the statue without a reservation?

The statue is past the podium. In our experience, when you check in for our reservation, you can get in line to have the picture taken. I have never seen anyone without a reservation, able to take photos there. It's part of the photo package they want to sell you. I suppose you could ask, the worst that could happen is they will tell you no.

Not sure if you could take the picture without a reservation. We did, but we had a reservation. They then tried to sell us the photo as part of a package. I guess it's one of the "perks" of having a reservation. You could try though. Wouldn't hurt to ask.

from what I recall you go to the podium and 'check-in', then they give you a pager and when it goes off you are then allowed passed the podium which will allow you to walk past the picture staging area and then to the next waiting area where you wait for your table to get ready..

but it doesnt hurt to ask. I'm sure if they are not busy (LOL) they might let you in.. maybe go early before it opens.. or late when it closes..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter