• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chef Mickey clip art or pics WHERE can I find?

dyna

DIS Veteran
I'm going to be painting my kitchen soon I have a space between cabinets and ceiling that is all nice an flush but is DEAD SPACE meaning nothing on it. I'd like to do some simple stamps or stencils of Chef Mickey on that.

They will be small only about 3 or 4 inches big total so the less detailing to them the better. I'm thinking just a simple Mickey head with chefs hat. And prolly only a couple of shades darker than the rest of the wall, as if to say Hey there is a Chef Mickey up there I want them somewhat subdued.

Anyone know where I can find clip art of pics or even a stamp that I can use? Yeah I could prolly make one but might save me a bit of time if someone helps me out.

Also thinking of making my own kitchen curtains and using the Chef Mickey on them as well. I'll prolly use the ball point paints for the Chef Mickeys I can make a new cover for my mixer at the same time and put a Chef Mickey on it too. Yes I'm aware of the fact that I can buy Disney fabric but I'm on a very strict budget I think I have the fabric for curtains and prolly the paints as well.

Then I'll also be making slip covers for old kitchen chairs out of simular fabric from the curtains simular color that is. But I think Chef Mickey on the chairs too would be a bit much

I do have an ideal wall for a full Chef Mickey about 2 foot tall tho. WOULD it look ok to use a full body Chef Mickey on 1 wall and just Chef Mickey heads on the 2 walls above cabinets? HMMMMMM could just put a big Chef Mickey head on that wall too that could work.

I'm open to other ideas as well but they need to be CHEAP I'm on a very strict budget here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter