Chef de France - Dining Review

Nice website! I'm going to bookmark and enjoy :)
Our first trip is coming up in 2 weeks - I'm so excited, I can barely sleep. We haven't told the girls yet... they are going to be beside themselves!

We have Chefs de France booked for a lunch on our second day - looks delish!

Nice website! I'm going to bookmark and enjoy :)
Our first trip is coming up in 2 weeks - I'm so excited, I can barely sleep. We haven't told the girls yet... they are going to be beside themselves!

We have Chefs de France booked for a lunch on our second day - looks delish!

Thanks for much for visiting the site. We are very happy that you enjoyed it. We are all too excited for you. We have 64 more days before we return.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help make your trip more magical.

Beautiful review, this restaurant is one of out favs!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

THANKS for the great review! Made me HUNGRY:cool1:

"Waiting" over the next few days when reservations open up for booking
Candlelight Processional Dinner Package! Les Chef de France is one of my preferences for the package!:cool1:

THANKS for the great review! Made me HUNGRY:cool1:

"Waiting" over the next few days when reservations open up for booking
Candlelight Processional Dinner Package! Les Chef de France is one of my preferences for the package!:cool1:

Thanks so much for visiting the site. We will keep our fingers cross for you. Hope you get Candlelight Processional Dinner Package. When will you be there? We will be at WDW over the holidays too.

I have 75 days until my next WDW trip!!! I have been to CDF twice and both times I was very pleased with what I got. Glad you had a good time:thumbsup2

I have 75 days until my next WDW trip!!! I have been to CDF twice and both times I was very pleased with what I got. Glad you had a good time:thumbsup2
Thanks for taking the time and sharing with us your experience. We will be back at CDF again.

We will be at WDW first two weeks of December, first time "childless" and first time seeing the Christmas Decorations!:santa:

Can't wait for our 4 night "getaway"!:cool1:

We will be at WDW first two weeks of December, first time "childless" and first time seeing the Christmas Decorations!:santa:

Can't wait for our 4 night "getaway"!:cool1:

Good you for. This past May was out first trip to WDW without our kids and we really enjoyed our time together.

We really took advantage of the restaurants in Epcot and the new After Hours Wind down in Mexico. Not sure if you guys are into adult beverages but it was nice to hang out with just other adults and have no kids around. Here is our review of the Mexico After Hours Wind Down if you are interested.

http://www.memoriesofdisney.com/post/2014/06/01/epcot-after-hours-wind-down-la-cava-del-tequila-report

Come back and let us know how your trip went. Would love to hear all about it.

Thanks for the link to your great site. I've just spent the last hour going through alot of it and it is great.

Hi Ron, Thank you so much for visiting the site and for your email. It really means a lot to us that we are sharing valuable information and connecting with others that share similar memories.

All the best!

Thanks for sharing. Our 10 year wedding anniversary is on Oct 2nd & we are having our anniversary dinner here. My DH originally wanted Ohanas but with all the changes we decided to switch our ADR & chose Chefs Des France. I'm so excited to try it, we've passed it many times in the past but never thought to actually book it. :)

Hope that you ENJOY! CONGRATS!:love:

We were successful in getting Les Chefs de France for Candlelight Processional Dinner Package for our first "childless" trip in TOO MANY years for December!
Youngest son will be "tucked" away at college in August and Mom and Dad are headed to WDW for the first time to see the Holiday Decorations!:santa:
Feel like we are "over the hump" and ready for some "we time"!!!!:thumbsup2

It would be GREAT if you could post here to report on how you enjoyed
Chefs!!!! THANKS AND ENJOY!:cool1::)

We went during our trip earlier this month and loved it! I must admit though we kept our ears on - even if it felt more fancy than the normal Disney restaurant! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter