Chef Art Homecoming

Grnl706

Mouseketeer
This is just our of curiosity. Is Chef Art Homecoming normally a really difficult reservation to get? The time we have available in our trip plan was unfortunately right at the beginning of of the Disney portion of our trip (first half is at Universal). Today was when we could book for our whole trip and this was the only reservation we didn't get. I mean we literally got EVERYTHING else for our group, Ogas, Chef Mickey's, Sci Fi Diner, etc. I didn't expect this one to be the hold out! I'm hoping it's normal and more openings happen later on. I do have a reservation alert set up with Touring Plans but just wondering from the experts 😊

It's one of the harder reservations for sure, especially since they hold about 30% of reservations for walk ups. I was able to get it for the end half of my trip in May but I was SO surprised to see less than a handful of times left. I assumed that people with much longer stays than mine snatched them all up. It was also one of the only ones that I never saw appear on the Touringplans reservation finder.

If you can't get a reservation, try walk up. I could never get a reservation so I always walk up and I never waited more than 30 minutes for a table. Maybe this is just a coincidence but I was always sat outside and I saw other walk ups be sat outside as well. The one time I had a reservation I sat indoors.

Last edited:
Same here. We are at 60 days and can't find a thin for the entire 10 days we're there.

Will try walk up!

Today is my ADR day and I’m seeing several. Try checking again-I see a brunch on Sunday the 19th, ans several in the 2pm range that day. And a couple of dinners… bunch of lunches on 20th….

Today is my ADR day and I’m seeing several. Try checking again-I see a brunch on Sunday the 19th, ans several in the 2pm range that day. And a couple of dinners… bunch of lunches on 20th….
I was able to get one on the 18th a couple days ago! It just would’ve worked better on the 12th 😔. I’m still keeping and eye out and may try to walk up on the 12th. It is just 2 of us.

I've been searching during the week of 6/11 and can't find a single one. So sad!

I kept checking, usually 2-3 times a day, and FINALLY the day and time I wanted, for early June, became available!

It may already be
I've been searching during the week of 6/11 and can't find a single one. So sad!
I ended up shifting my plans to make the reservation I had on the 18th work but I had a reservation finder set up with Touring plans that for the 12th through 18th that did get hits so don't give up!!

It may already be

I ended up shifting my plans to make the reservation I had on the 18th work but I had a reservation finder set up with Touring plans that for the 12th through 18th that did get hits so don't give up!!
Thanks for the tip- I did have one set up on TP and did end up getting one. Its not at the best time but for now I've got it booked. :-) Hoping for something that will work a little better for our plans but really glad I at least have one.

It’s hard but don’t give up. I recommend putting it towards the end of your trip as it’s always easier to get towards the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter