Cheesecake Factory

Hellie

Mouseketeer
I really love the Cheesecake Factory and was just wondering if anybody had been to the one at Downtown, and if it is worth going to?

Is it like one of the take-out/express ones or is it an actual sit down restaurant? I went on the website but couldn't find any details, but got very hungry looking at all the cheesecakes on offer:p

Helen

Helen,

I think I've just died and gone to heaven!!!

Where is this place, I need to know NOW :D

Aswell as the cheesecakes looking amazing the food menu looks good too, my hubby will be made up with the orange chicken, shame they don't do bourbon for me :( Never mind, I'll have to make do with double portions of cheesecake ;)

Lisa

Here's the locations but I don't know which is nearest to Kissimmee/IDrive

Aventura
19501 Biscayne Blvd., Aventura, FL 33180
Tel: (305) 792-9696

Boca Raton
5530 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL 33431
Tel: (561) 393-0344

Coconut Grove
3015 Grand Avenue, Coconut Grove, FL 33133
Tel: (305) 447-9898

Dadeland
7497 Dadeland Mall, Miami, FL 33156
Tel: (305) 665-5400

Sunrise
2612 Sawgrass Mills Circle, Sunrise, FL 33323
Tel: (954) 835-0966

Tampa
2223 N. West Shore Blvd, Suite B201, Tampa, FL 33607
Tel: (813) 353-4200

West Palm Beach
701 South Rosemary Avenue, Unit 179, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Tel: (561) 802-3838

Winter Park
520 North Orlando Avenue, Unit 100, Winter Park, FL 32789
Tel: (407) 644-4220

The cheesecake place at Downtown is in Disney Quest, which you need to pay an entrance fee to get in to.

...... we never went in . ;)

David:D

We went to DisneyQuest and totally missed this ...........Doh!

Another must for this trip :D

Kaylee

Hi,

I've been to the one at Winter Park. Great location just a short drive up the I4 ( not sure which exit ). Try mapquest for complete directions. Food is superb, massive portions & great prices as not in the tourist traps. Surrounded by another few cool restaurants if you wanna come back at any time.

Oh nearly forgot..the cheesecake..so much choice and so good. That rich that you'll prob need to carry out!! The cheesecakes are about 2 to 3 times thicker than were used to..even double the nearest I've seen that you can get at Starbucks..which is really good anyway.

Back again in Oct for more!

My DD and I went to the Cheesecake Factory at DisneyQuest for a chocolate moment. :p I thought I would introduce my daughter to the delights of these and had spotted the Cheesecake Factory on an earlier visit. We did not have cheese cake but tried a chocolate mousse pudding. We were in heaven. My DD thought herself very grown up (she is 7). We could not finish them, they were so rich. Next year we will be back to sample something else and have another girlie chocolate moment.

Suzanne
Udnylads other half

Oh wow, I made the mistake of looking at their website www.thecheesecakefactory.com and the menus - I am so hungry now :(

We will have to go to either the Winter Park or Tampa branches or possibly both:rolleyes:

DW loves cheesecake.

We're planning on fitting this into a visit to Winter Park in October. Those cheesecakes look horrible, don't they? Couldn't eat more than three.

LOL Debbie
Those cheesecakes look horrible, don't they? Couldn't eat more than three.

I love them that much I have one whilst I am there and then take a couple out!!! - Well you never know when you will be going back again:p

Helen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter